TV Game of Thrones

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Haven't seen it but I've heard it's good. I'd like to read the books first but having just started the wheel of time series (Half way through the great hunt) for the first time It will probably be a long time before I get round to it!

Killswitch

FH is my second home
I love these books and I've read them so many times I've got long passages pretty much committed to memory! As such, I'll probably hate the TV series, but I'll give it a go.

I didn't like the LOTR films at first either, or Bladerunner...but they grew on me.

Clearly the secret is just to not read :D

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Didn't enjoy it half as much as I enjoyed the first episode of The Pillars of the earth. Hopefully the 2nd hour will pull things together.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I didnt think it was all that brilliant, but i think thats more down to the fact my housemates wouldnt stop talking all the way through it so i couldnt get into it

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I liked it, as a first episode it was good.

WTB a Direwolf pup!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Never heard of anything about it, books or film or storyline.

That being said, it ws utter and complete... good. Yeah, it was good. Good fantasy, good characters, good stuff on the background.

Nothing annoyed, so it might be the best fantasy TV stuff around these days.

Will have to see where/how it goes ofcourse, but looking real good. Value especially is outstanding.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
The sets are amazing btw. Winterfell's godswood is gorgeous. I want to be there!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I liked it, looks a very promising series. Some sweet tits and ass as well, god bless HBO!

bet that kids going to survive :eek:

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Damn you HBO for your ridiculously expensive but ridiculously good programming!

Helme

Resident Freddy
name of the actress? i know i saw her playing Sarah Connor in that crap series last year...
Lena Headey, who played the titular(heh) Sarah Connor, she was also in 300 as Queen Gorgo.

As I said in the other thread, I like the series, it was a really strong pilot and according to all the critics who has reviewed the first 6 episodes already it only gets better. It's about time fantasy got done right on TV in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom