Game License

MrCeill

Fledgling Freddie
Hello, im currently download the catacombs installation and noticed i had to buy a license for it. I logged into my account, chose the catacombs license and pressed ok, and it just goes to a page which says Order in progress. That's all it does :twak:

I really hope it it hasnt just gone and charged my card without any kind of confirmation :eek2: Any info? Thanks :)

Tilda

MrCeill said:
Hello, im currently download the catacombs installation and noticed i had to buy a license for it. I logged into my account, chose the catacombs license and pressed ok, and it just goes to a page which says Order in progress. That's all it does :twak:

I really hope it it hasnt just gone and charged my card without any kind of confirmation :eek2: Any info? Thanks :)
If you didnt put your card details in, I dont think it would have charged your card.

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
MrCeill said:

Did you just (within last 24 hours) renew your subscription? If so it is still probably progressing that order.

MrCeill

Fledgling Freddie
Ovi1 said:
Did you just (within last 24 hours) renew your subscription? If so it is still probably progressing that order.

Ah yes, i was trying to buy the license just minutes after i renewed my account, so Order in progress. Still saying the same thing, but if it works after 24 hours that gives me perfect timing to finish the catacombs download :D

Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom