game.dll error

G

Graknak

When the game tried to load the world today i got a game.dll error. Then i switched from quicklogin to normal login, same error.
Then i tried deleting Game.dll, patch and do the same as above. Same error. Then i uninstalled Shrouded Isles and tried again and still the same error.
Then i tried the old client and that seems to work fine so the problem isn't my account (tried logging the same char on both version, one that was located in the normal areas)
So basically all i'm able to is logging in, but when the game tries to load the world it freezes and gives a game.dll error (it does this in windowed mode, in full screen mode it just kicks to desktop)
Now i want to know if anyone else had this problem and/or under what category i need to report this to RightNow.

[Edit:] Found out something odd. I'm now able to play the SI client, fullscreen up to 1280 by 1024. However any attempts to play in windowed mode and/or at a higher resolution fails and results in the error. Now everything worked fine perfectly yesterday and i haven't installed anything new today so i'm really puzzled as you can imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread