Game devs starting to turn against Youtube reviewers?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Basically Totalbiscuit reviewed a game (link below) the game devs of that game didn't like what he had to say about it so they flagged the video with Youtube for copyright infringement and as a result the video was blocked so no one could see the review, TotalBiscuit disputed this with Youtube and the video was then unblocked.

I guess some devs just can't take criticism huh?

Link to the actual review video

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So you missed the whole bunch of posts where this was already discussed several days ago...GLEN!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I wouldn't put all devs into that bucket, the guy "in charge" of garry's incident seems to be a bit of a dick, and possibly quite new to the industry.

This is the second video of TB that's had a ban of sorts, out of all the others he's done(good and bad), so the amount of devs banning stuff due to bad reviews is minimal at best.

Also posted this on another thread so, old :p

Your thread topic name rivals daily mail though :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I wouldn't put all devs into that bucket, the guy "in charge" of garry's incident seems to be a bit of a dick, and possibly quite new to the industry.

This is the second video of TB that's had a ban of sorts, out of all the others he's done(good and bad), so the amount of devs banning stuff due to bad reviews is minimal at best.

Also posted this on another thread so, old :p

Your thread topic name rivals daily mail though :D

Wild Games Studio CEO reminds me of Sergey Titov tbh (guy that made War Z/Infestion Survivor stories)

As for the thread title its accurate :p if you watch the 2nd link it also mentions something with Sega/Nintendo not only Wild Games Studio - hence DEVS rather than Dev.

Also

yuGND61.gif

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah nintendo takes all profits from youtube video uploaders, they've done it for a while now. It's still a bit dailymaily :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Didn't see this previously - but it's nice that the once-cosy magazine advert review system has been broken.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That is the exact same video posted. Sega did it to get their own piece of shit game higher up in the search results than a Shining force video.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Didn't see this previously - but it's nice that the once-cosy magazine advert review system has been broken.

I used to read Edge magazine every month for years. Then suddenly the review scores didn't stack up with the game quality and it quickly became obvious they had fallen into the marketing trap. "We wont let you get code if you say our games are terribad" etc. Fucked it off rather quickly...bought a copy a few months back and its still the same shit.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So you missed the whole bunch of posts where this was already discussed several days ago...GLEN!

Oh oh oh oh, you mean the video Tohtori posted in offtopic with no description of what it actually was so I simply didn't watch it? yea sorry, I missed that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom