Game crashing

C

Ckiller ofDust

After todays patch my game is crashing i guess as soon as i get a /send to me. Wtf is up with this i dont pay money for playin a game where they dont test the patches before puttin em live :(

F

-frostor-

the logout to desktop ?
got the same problem

O

old.FIN

some1 has have probs when making macro, LD when u press the macro key, im getting crashes loads, all what u can do it sent a note to customer service, and thats it

C

Ckiller ofDust

still a royal pain in the ***

accordin to me one could demand tests with patches before goin live....

O

old.FIN

they just money hungry, they trying to get new players more and old players to continue....

every single game is beta tested later on by players, so just report it if u wanna have it fixed, and yes it sucks

A

Arthwyr

Well, the patch was released in the is and tested by mythic before going live and the game seems to work fine most of the time. Patch was released in Europe and tested on Gorre in German French and English and again the game works fine, or seems to work fine. Personaly I'm experiencing more crashes too then before but nothing to be alarmed about yet at least its no that bad for me. You just have to realise that is not easy for programmers these day to create a game that always works fine due to enormous offer of hardware and operating systems.
Soundcard from manufacturer Y, Videocard from X, Motherboard from Z, 2 memory bars (sometimes from different manufacturers) and even the way the IRQs are configured. (some slots might be sharing irqs making it best not to fit certain cards in those slots)

Ah well to make it short, a computer is a complicated mixture of components and some just dont mix with certain other brands or software. It's a bit ignorant to just think software isn't tested at all. I agree that it is very frustrating but there is nothing much you can do really as but report it and hope it is be dealth with in the near future.

C

Ckiller ofDust

mate dont mean the 1.50 patch

meant todays patch but it was fixed real fast

O

old.FIN

UPDATE : New game.dll is up, should fix the crashing problems.

We are aware of a problem with the game.dll file downloaded this afternoon and are working on a fix. There is a little problem in this file, making you crash as soon as you receive a /send.
You should see another "fixed" file coming on a patch server near you in the coming minutes.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

bah, well they should look the new 1=) laggggyyyyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom