Game closing on alt+tab

B

bredo

The game shuts itself down whenever i alt+tab to desktop in win2k. Is there anyway to prevent that? would be nice being able to alt+tab out and read some maps without having to restart the game each time.

Y

-yoda-

yup next patch .. next path youcan alsorun 2 Daoc's on ONE comp :( "i think buffbot population gonna grow"

imo alt+tab a bad idea anyways .gonna leave the game open for more cross realming and of course enable hackers to create hacks :(( which would screw up the game even more,

F

Flimgoblin

the hackers already create hacks - what it does enable them to do is make easier-to-run hacks for everyone and their dog to download and run...

:(

but daox is so prevalent it's a non-issue - all the people that are going to cheat have downloaded daox already.

A

Apathy

Actually, I alt tabbed a few nights ago by accident and when I clicked back on the DAoC button on the task bar, it didn't flicker around and boot me to desktop...I was on the char selection screen. Started the char I wanted to log in, it took about three minutes then booted me to the char selection screen again. Then it just worked fine. Hrrm.

a.

D

DocWolfe

I pressed windows button then quickly clicked back on daoc on the taskbar... and I was back in emain ;)

B

bredo

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
the hackers already create hacks - what it does enable them to do is make easier-to-run hacks for everyone and their dog to download and run...

:(

but daox is so prevalent it's a non-issue - all the people that are going to cheat have downloaded daox already.

WTF are you telling me this game is full of hackers and cheaters?
What kinda hacks are those. Man i thought it was near impossible to hack games like this...

No more respect for those high lvl guys i guess then... damn that sucks. Or are the available hacks just harmless stuff?

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by bredo
WTF are you telling me this game is full of hackers and cheaters?
What kinda hacks are those. Man i thought it was near impossible to hack games like this...

No more respect for those high lvl guys i guess then... damn that sucks. Or are the available hacks just harmless stuff?
No its not full of hackers and cheaters. It just a few who are crappy at the game that need to feel uber. And cheating in games are always goin to be possible since there is always someone who is willing to put his time to code the prog's

V

Validus

is there a software that disables the annoying windows key?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom