Game card

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Was the game card for subbing on daoc available last December or is it due this December?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Cancelled lack of interest. Like what they did to your account!

Hmm, that does seem rather difficult to pay to play then if I get my account back - no online way of paying it atm :S

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Hmm, that does seem rather difficult to pay to play then if I get my account back - no online way of paying it atm :S

Try www.talksportcard.co.uk

It costs a tenner but it's handy if you cant get a credit or debit card.

Top it up at the post office though not paypoint as its 75p instead of a percentage.

The sun do a prepaid mastercard like this which at a glance in the paper looked ok but not read it properly.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Try www.talksportcard.co.uk

It costs a tenner but it's handy if you cant get a credit or debit card.

Top it up at the post office though not paypoint as its 75p instead of a percentage.

The sun do a prepaid mastercard like this which at a glance in the paper looked ok but not read it properly.

Hmm thanks, i'll give that some consideration after I shop around first ;)
Although my account needs it's database entry back first lol :p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Cancelled lack of interest. Like what they did to your account!

Actually from what I see on the DAOC homepage, they aint sorted the links out for it yet and it would seem that it is this December that the card will be available. Which means some advertising is going to be done for the game in time for Christmas to emphasise the new DVD box set by the looks of it :)

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Actually from what I see on the DAOC homepage, they aint sorted the links out for it yet and it would seem that it is this December that the card will be available. Which means some advertising is going to be done for the game in time for Christmas to emphasise the new DVD box set by the looks of it :)

Yeah i hear they have some ad time on tv. Its on about 3:15am on a Tuesday, oh and they have taken out and advert in all the local classifieds.

Gamah

Banned
Yeah i hear they have some ad time on tv. Its on about 3:15am on a Tuesday, oh and they have taken out and advert in all the local classifieds.

Wanted: People to populate online world?
Do you have what it takes to be a professional gamer?
For just £8 a month we will provide you FULL ACCESS to our secret servers where you can collect items and sell them for CASH!

Barry from stockton "I earned £800 a week, from the comfort of my chair, AMAZING"

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Wanted: People to populate online world?
Do you have what it takes to be a professional gamer?
For just £8 a month we will provide you FULL ACCESS to our secret servers where you can collect items and sell them for CASH!

Barry from stockton "I earned £800 a week, from the comfort of my chair, AMAZING"

rofl!!!!!11 repped ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Which means some advertising is going to be done for the game in time for Christmas

yeah right, thats never going to happen. atleast not on the english side of the pond.

even google isnt listing the english side of the daoc chronicles anymore. they have the german site there now.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
yeah right, thats never going to happen. atleast not on the english side of the pond.

even google isnt listing the english side of the daoc chronicles anymore. they have the german site there now.

:( That's sad, but if you read the game card info details, it means they will have to do something. Now that I managed to stumble on my old account details via a disk, i'll do some conversational rightnow'ing and see what's expected ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom