Gamah

Dracon

Fledgling Freddie
Just lost all repsect that i had for you, very lame to FZ off boats and thought u was above it all but ahwell guess ya like all the rest of them twats that do this. Its not like mincer overpowered enough but hey get FZ also :)

/dismiss

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I think hes banned atm so he can't WTFLOL!! Answer

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
He wasn't banned last night. I run past him, notice him in stealth, stealth myself, he unstealths and runs off. Unless his minstrel isn't named Gamah ingame, in which case I'm talking about someone else. ;)

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
He wasn't banned last night. I run past him, notice him in stealth, stealth myself, he unstealths and runs off. Unless his minstrel isn't named Gamah ingame, in which case I'm talking about someone else. ;)

banned from fh :(?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Dracon said:
Just lost all repsect that i had for you, very lame to FZ off boats and thought u was above it all but ahwell guess ya like all the rest of them twats that do this. Its not like mincer overpowered enough but hey get FZ also :)

/dismiss
from gamah:
Hey man
Yea i'm sorry for FZ'ing you off the boat and your right I don't do it. However understand that I had been ganked zerged and bitchslapped all morning..I was 2k from 2 million rpts and could not get them. I feel kinda bad I lost your respect : ( I hope I will earn it back in the near future.
Regards Gamah

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
from gamah:
Hey man
Yea i'm sorry for FZ'ing you off the boat and your right I don't do it. However understand that I had been ganked zerged and bitchslapped all morning..I was 2k from 2 million rpts and could not get them. I feel kinda bad I lost your respect : ( I hope I will earn it back in the near future.
Regards Gamah

One way is to reroll on one of the two underpopulated realms. :)

Brite

Banned
Chronictank said:
from gamah:
Hey man
Regards Gamah

ye he was going crazy bitching about hibs ;P

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
there there gamah, you had 2 very fair fights against me, dont get mad :'(

btw thanks for making me ding 6l9 :)

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
Dracon said:

/dismiss

learn to live with it imo, ppl will FZ off the boat as long as they can. Its as lame as fighting near a boat and if u almost dead u just go "clicky" on boat and are untouchable. So please stop QQ.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
fungus said:
learn to live with it imo, ppl will FZ off the boat as long as they can. Its as lame as fighting near a boat and if u almost dead u just go "clicky" on boat and are untouchable. So please stop QQ.

You can't board boats while in combat tho.. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom