Galladoria

R

ravenslore

Im just wondering how far any euro ppl have got? On excal we have managed to kill water element and im pretty sure the mendars and earth will die in next few days. What about u guys u done much better and if so any tips?

C

censi

nice work.

Its frustrating the way albion and mids dungeons are highly "do-able" and yet hibernia's are ridiculously tough in comparrison.

I wish mythic would actually look at how the populations get on. The fact that the final encouter has barly been scratched even on the US servers is a big give away.

R

ravenslore

Well ive always said and always will US sook, we manged Water elemtal with no man that 4fg i would say.

O

old.Alliandre

It's a shame your spamming doesn't get more people along :p I'll go as soon as I get SI ;)

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by ravenslore
Im just wondering how far any euro ppl have got? On excal we have managed to kill water element and im pretty sure the mendars and earth will die in next few days. What about u guys u done much better and if so any tips?
today their bodys will fall to the floor!!

F

Flimgoblin

too many mana chanters not enough heros ;)

I'm sure avalon will kill him sooner or later :)

S

SilverHood

how did that bonnie taylor song go?

"I need a hero..."

I'll get ym coat

S

Sarnat

Originally posted by SilverHood
how did that bonnie taylor song go?

"I need a hero..."

I'll get ym coat

Hehe there is a daoc movie with that song. IMO one of the best ones out there (considering how well the music/lyrics fit with the material).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom