!! GALLADORIA !! SUNDAY THE 9th! 3pm GMT

X

xGenocidex

Gonna run a Galladoria raid on sunday the 9th :) i've only ever been to Galladoria once in my entire hibbie life :p so bare with me/help me out if i'm a little slow on things!!!

ALL are welcome on this raid :) level cap will be 45 tho any level to roll as i don't think alot of items in there are "Toa material" these days although there are an odd few nice items i've noticed on some item search sites!

meet NECHT/PRYD 10 mins before raid starts! we leave at 3:05pm GMT

i'd also like to ninja (pre claim vinebound bladeblocker for hosting if thats ok :p if raid gets pissy about it nps) won't roll or want anything else

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
i'd also like to ninja (pre claim vinebound bladeblocker for hosting if thats ok :p if raid gets pissy about it nps) won't roll or want anything else
ze door rox :p will be there with bm, givf bmf ^^

X

xGenocidex

trycorn said:
ze door rox :p will be there with bm, givf bmf ^^

yea it rocks :p and i feel greedy for claiming things.. but i'm broke in hib and running raids to get items is the only other way i can think of getting them :p

X

xGenocidex

NECHT/EXCAL sorry... keep forgetting i'm from excal/hib ><

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
ill be there with hero :D boy this brings back memories! bmf 4tw! imo let us use our old points with xfear ^^ ( hey one can always hope :) )

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
There is only one lurikeen u need for this raid...an assassin of great reknown skill and cunning when it comes to defeating the water primal.

His name, Aloca....
His mission, soloing...
His target, the Water Primal....

The result, enevitable!!...

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Well problem with galla is that there are so few good items, the SI dungeons should get an upgrade imo.

Only item that I can see more or less all that join in for the raid want, would be the Brood Mother Fang probably ;D

And going through a whole raid for an item that you probably wont get neways aint worth it imo, have seen enough of galla to just go there for the experience =P

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Still this is just how I feel, good-luck with the raid and hope you get enough people.

Teraka

Fledgling Freddie
Will try to be there with an animist as experience suggests that shroom power in Gall is the way to go.

Teraka

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
If you get 5-6 Animists you can do the basic mobs quite easy. 5-6 more and everything should go down fast. tho i remember trying to kill that squid thing with anis but the shrooms couldnt target it.

And i did tank Water Primal Solo for 5 min with only light healing !

X

xGenocidex

Teraka said:
Will try to be there with an animist as experience suggests that shroom power in Gall is the way to go.

Teraka

well i'm not that experienced in galla :) hope it goes well tho... i think my ui has all the mob locations on so shouldnt be a problem getting to the locations.. i'll check net before raid for a guide on how to do stuff

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
did galla a few months back, not much has changed but the mobs arent to be underestimated.

X

xGenocidex

yea its same with mid tg :) mess around to much and you all die

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
(free bump)

though not sure if i can make it mate, i will try, if not i will join you half way in :)

X

xGenocidex

went ok i guess ;x little more people next time tho :p was only 25 or so here this time.. wasnt enough to kill menders anyway ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom