Galladoria has been defeated for a second time

S

SilverHood

damn what's with the euro servers?
they beat all the dragons before us too....pre dragon nerfs.... must be their "superior" schooling system.... well i think i've done and got learned well.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Well, that second link shows that the americans have their shit together regarding raid organisation. Perhaps Aligro should do something like that...possibly.

Not as if I care or anything.

C

cadiva

I liked the post at the end where someone tried to claim that DAoC Europe was a different game and just cos the Euro servers had beaten this dungeon first it didn't count.

Made me laugh a lot that did.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

ps. Euro servers are really not the same game. Different company, from my understanding Mythic sells them the game and they can follow the format as much or as little as they please. So anyone doing anything on a Euro server means diddly squat on a US server. Congratz to the Euros for defeating the encounter first, but only God knows if all the variables where the same.

Think before you post. It could save your little weenies.

Poor guy without his little weenie :(

O

old.Gillaien

so typical... the yanks can't stand being beaten by europeans, even worse for them, by germans :D

Imo the whine is even stronger among them than it is over here :sleeping:

S

Sharma

Gomb, they're yanks, you think they think about what they post? :p

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by sharma
Gomb, they're yanks, you think they think about what they post? :p

surprising how many yanks play on the EU server, don't ya think? :)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Belsameth
surprising how many yanks play on the EU server, don't ya think? :)

Goes to show that humanity -might- have a chance of survival when some yanks wise up and come here :p

Users who are viewing this thread