Galla ranger epic

M

maeori

hmm gonna try here now, since there was no luck on the trading site...

well i'm looking for pieces from galla epic (ranger) ... i will pay well ofc and possibly trade for other items name ur price contact me ingame on one of my chars (look further down) or write me here.

I'm allso looking for 1 or 2 Vine Wrapped piercer.

best chanses of finding me on Galid

C

censi

got 6 pieces so far

got multiple head and leg parts. Will only trade for sleeves or boots or vest.

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by censi
got 6 pieces so far

got multiple head and leg parts. Will only trade for sleeves or boots or vest.
lol, 6? and most are the same? why roll for an item 3times?

N

-Nuked-

coz he is censi :D

If I was to check a dictionary (which as you can tell has never happened) it would say, Censimilia: different from the rest :) (in a good way)

kk back to helping mae get the items he needs. pretend im not here!

C

censi

why get multiple parts?

well team, if your aim is to collect the full set, then you arnt going to achieve that buy winning all 6 armour parts in lottos (unless u got 4 years spare)

Your best bet is to aquire as many galla parts as you can and keep a close eye on whats dropping on future raids. Then when it drops you trade a duplicate part for the part u need. trust me its a good idea and its works (people are prepared to help you out if you explain nicely to them) Also if somone has a galla armour part and are reluctant to trade, they will prolly be ok with trading it for another galla part as in effect its identical in value and worth.

trading is the key to aquisition :)

O

old.Xanthian

Being a loot whore more like.
Give others a chance to roll for it if you already have it, rather than it rotting away in your vault.

M

maeori

comeon guys i Need the items not 2 talk about them.... back on track plz... ;)

V

vintervargen

i have 1 pair of galla legs.

xanth wtf noob stop whining on my hun k? :mad:

C

censi

Give others a chance to roll for it if you already have it, rather than it rotting away in your vault.

the extra parts I have got were got from raids where absolutly no one wanted to roll for them (which is pretty common for ranger specific items). Where others have gone for the weapons and other more sort after things. Please dont just insert random whines all the time, espcially when theres absolutly no need to.

Im not a loot hoare. I just enjoy the collecting part of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread