Galla raid this week, and raids in general, read pliz :P

XFear

Fledgling Freddie
I won't make a raid this week, becouse of the incoming patch ( this weekend ) and becouse I heard a lot of rumours about some -surprise- raids, I won't tell anything more about that

I will leave the galladoria raids when TOA comes, ETA 25 February, and it means that Galla point list will be deleted , or at least inactive, just in case I decide to make other galla raid in some future

I will try to make as Galladoria raids as I can before TOA, so u all will be able to spend youre points in some kind of drop, there will be only 4 more galladoria raids, 2 on Thursday, normal raids, not FE, and 2 FE zerged raids on Sunday.

There will be possible to focuspull Galladoria after the Focus pet nerf, but I won't tell how in a public forum, for some personal reasons, so the FE raids will still be fast ones, 2-3 hours

When I leave Galladoria raids, won't be that I will leave raiding, I will concentrate my time on TOA dungeons and MLs , yes that means that I will do _PUBLIC_ ToA raids, with a point system a bit fairer, although the ToA raids will have the FE rules basically, relottoing leftovers, etc etc, and better crowd control skills that I learnt

I would love 1 volunteer to make me 1 public and simple Web page, where we can have there a public forum where all people will be able to post their whines, or questions, in that Web page I want to put all the rules&info of the TOA raids I will make, and I will post date/hours of Raids in that webpage, So I need a Webpage maker for the Raids I want to make, to put there information and rules, I don't need a great webpage, only a simple one, that looks nice, so if any1 has some spare time, and is bored, I will apreciate a lot this webpage :pPP

I can't make a webpage myself becouse i don't know too much about making 1, but if I will make actively ToA raids as I made on Galladoria ones, I think that it will be a great idea to have a Web page where all people can read info/rules and post in it's public forum all the whine or questions, and I'll answer them in the forum ( this will put off , all the spam I have all days with the raid questions and whines )

That's all I wanted to say, thanks all people who read me, and I hope we will have fun with the ToA raids :), and if some person is up for making the webpage, pliz make a reply here, or make me a PM in this forum

thanks again to all :), and have fun

saks

Fledgling Freddie
What about you hooked up with the CF thing ?
Know its Cf, but you could organice them alittle better maybe?

And keep the good riads comming. :clap:

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Xfear, can I suggest you speak to Gwareli, he has a web page called CF raids, he just started. It's not a CF only thing, it's a CF alliance, and I am sure anyone else is welcome thing.

Last night he lead his first raid, it was a big success and here are the fruits of his effort.

http://homepage.mac.com/cube33/.Pictures/pwned.jpg

I think it's a great idea to have a central raid resource.

Harle

Fledgling Freddie
Patch 1.65 is delayed untill start of next week, so you might consider raiding on sunday ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
I could put something together granted I find someone to host it for me, and host a forum also since my connection doesn't allow the whole of hibernia to spam and stuff :D

XFear

Fledgling Freddie
Don't worry about the forum, I can host 1, about the CF thing, well , I thought about having my own webpage, and have acces to that webpage ( password, login etc to server ) so I can update the news and stuff myself, becouse I know that people won't be always there when I need them to update the news, and if I can do it myself will be better that if I'm dependant on other person to do the updating :p
I'm sure me and gwareli could speak about a good solution, if he's interested on having a place for me in the webpage :pPP
In other way, I need a webmaster that don't mind to waste a night in doing a web for the ToA raids ^^

saks

Fledgling Freddie
you can make so others can log in and post on CF raid page probaly :)

But do what you want Xfear, love your raids!

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
yeah been on your raids xfear been very happy not been on a cf raid yet but will do...what i'm worried about is that all the best spots will become public raid places only

XFear

Fledgling Freddie
Silverblast said:
I'm being ignored when I'm being nice.. How convenient :p.

xDDDDDD , sorry I have lots of things to think about, may I see any of youre projects that u made before ? ^^ , just to see how it could be if I let u make it etc ;P

http://www.sawafbinkaram.com/ isnt even a finished web page ;PPP

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
xfear, pm me with ur msn addy and ill show u mine :p lol, u can use that if u want, even silver knows its better :p i can give him source code and he can update it if it wants :p

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
xfear, pm me with ur msn addy and ill show u mine :p lol, u can use that if u want, even silver knows its better :p i can give him source code and he can update it if it wants :p

tbh, i would love to make this as im bored shitless atm :p give me ur addy and ill send u a template, :p

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
XFear said:
xDDDDDD , sorry I have lots of things to think about, may I see any of youre projects that u made before ? ^^ , just to see how it could be if I let u make it etc ;P

http://www.sawafbinkaram.com/ isnt even a finished web page ;PPP
Atlast freddys working again for me, anyhow as for the layout, I didn't even put 5 minutes of effort into that site, done in the downtime of soloing my hero :p. Anyhow, I was chatting with squal on msn when you posted, and he showed me his work, with some editting it would look great, then I can host it.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Silverblast said:
Atlast freddys working again for me, anyhow as for the layout, I didn't even put 5 minutes of effort into that site, done in the downtime of soloing my hero :p. Anyhow, I was chatting with squal on msn when you posted, and he showed me his work, with some COLOR editting it would look great, then I can host it.

lol ^^

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Nein! lol, only xfear :p, and then u can see the finished work if he likes it and when its uploaded! :p

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
just made one with LA colors on the nav bars, black BG color, need a few imgs of Xfear now for banner, and a few Imgs of LA Cloak would be nice :p

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
i dont use iRC :p

ill give a few layouts to silver. and he can pass em to u later

XFear

Fledgling Freddie
I would like a person that knows php tbh :pPPP, it isn't that hard XD , or maybe I am asking for too much

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Table layout sucks, there is no code in it, it's not even near what I'd like it to be, but I'm tired and can't be arsed to continue :m00:

Calculating tables definitely sucks at this time :)

http://www.persijn.net/~mathijs/xfear/

XFear will have a form with a few fields:

Date
Time
Place
Comments

Maybe some more, and a drop down list to select the points list. For the points list should be another form, with:

Name

And on the website for visitors you see the list of the next 5-6 upcoming raids, click them to see additional info, and at the bottom is a points list for the appropriate raid.

kinda

need to take some screenies of xfear tomorrow to make it look pwetty ;D

oh and on the bottom of the site (under the lowest line) there should be a few links..:

- general rules (dont do this, dont do that etc)
- general info (of the raids and stuff, tactics, whateverrrrrr)
- points per encounter

stuff like that

if im making sense and you see potential in this layout and you can code php, let me know, cus i really dont have the time to sort the php even tho its fairly simple

vf

nn

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ps

i dont really believe in sign up lists, cus it really doesn't matter how many people sign up

clicking a link is easier done than actually showing up on the raid

maybe a signup would be good if there was a small reward

like 5 points bonus per person in a gg if the entire gg shows up

and 2 points bonus if a person signs up and actually shows up too

and last i would like to add, people should be able to buy leftover items with their points.

it sucks when people aim for 1 item and collect 23608236 points for it, while there are leftovers those people can use are sold, given away, or thrown into the ocean by xfear (no offence)

eeeeedit-

ofc xfear deserves a reward, but getting all the leftover items is a bit much xD

everyone lubs xf, that is enough + if xf REALLY wants something (like, one or two items) he can of course have them

like the primal ring of earth- stuff like that

saks

Fledgling Freddie
the link VF posted really looked nice!! Hope you get this thing up and going Xfear! :) :clap:

XFear

Fledgling Freddie
Whine , Whine vodkafairy ! xDDD
FE rules let people use their GG bonus points to get leftovers :p, they got 2 animists in group, = +10 points or 2 leftovers, if they take leftovers , they won't have +10 bonus, but well, almost all bosses in ToA wont need many special classes, ofc I'll start with the easy bosses, and try-suicide on the hard bosses until I learn a good tactic to defeat that boss, this is what I did with galladoria and FE for example :p
In TOA there are bosses more hard and complex than the dragon for example ( also more funny ) , they need a lot of more tactics, and ofc I need to know what tactic should I use to control the crowd, that usually don't read, atm FE raid is one of the easiest raids, they dont need too much tactics etc, but why ? :p , before it was the hardest one
The easiest part is to learn how to kill a boss, the worst part is to learn how to control the crowd to to use the tactics needed to kill the boss :p

about the web, it is nice, and it can be greatly completed, what about a little program that allow people to know how many points does he have ? XD, for example, u type XFear + enter, and it shows u, u have XXX points, would be hard I know xD

any1 other person that can make a little project and is up to make a web ? :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
XFear said:
Whine , Whine vodkafairy ! xDDD
FE rules let people use their GG bonus points to get leftovers :p, they got 2 animists in group, = +10 points or 2 leftovers, if they take leftovers , they won't have +10 bonus, but well, almost all bosses in ToA wont need many special classes, ofc I'll start with the easy bosses, and try-suicide on the hard bosses until I learn a good tactic to defeat that boss, this is what I did with galladoria and FE for example :p
In TOA there are bosses more hard and complex than the dragon for example ( also more funny ) , they need a lot of more tactics, and ofc I need to know what tactic should I use to control the crowd, that usually don't read, atm FE raid is one of the easiest raids, they dont need too much tactics etc, but why ? :p , before it was the hardest one
The easiest part is to learn how to kill a boss, the worst part is to learn how to control the crowd to to use the tactics needed to kill the boss :p

lol I was tired ;) I don't mind really, as long as I will get my battler fast :D

about the web, it is nice, and it can be greatly completed, what about a little program that allow people to know how many points does he have ? XD, for example, u type XFear + enter, and it shows u, u have XXX points, would be hard I know xD

This is actually very easy to make, if the points are stored in a database. I just cba making that, I could work together with someone who has php/mysql knowledge tho.. anyone ? :p

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
wow VF thats a nice layout :)

xfear said mine was a communist site lol :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom