Galatic Conquest

D

darthshearer

Can someone please link me to a page for the maps, I cant seem to find any :(

G

Gumbo

There is only one map so far, as far as I know. gc Hoth.

S

Scooba Da Bass

It's installed with the mod, if you've got the mod you've got the map.

D

darthshearer

I got a problem, I DL the GC Mod *.exe file from BW FTP and installed it, everytime I try and join a server it sends me straight back to my desktop.

Any Ideas Lads?

Cheers

P

Pac^

there' also a small patch needed to be currently compatible (.1b or summat like that). should be on BW ftp :)

M

Maljonic

I can't connect to a game from game.net, I have installed the ful mod and the patch; it says, 'data differs from server' when I try to join...

A

adams901

ill check to see if the server is patched to the latest version, that could be why its been empty for the last 2 days :).

D

darthshearer

Installed the patch and still no luck :(

/me so desprate to play it help me

N

Neural Network

I have been playing this mod so much I forgot how to play the original game. Even with the plane campers and overpowered missile launchers it's still a great mod.

K

kyag

LOL

We [LOTK] have a server booked for tonight (1st September)@ 20:00gmt on this mod.
You are welcome to come and have a game with us if you want to e-mail me or visit our irc channel #lotk-uk for the password. The match is against <TDS>

D

darthshearer

Well I had my new 512Mb DDR mem deliverd today and slapped it in and wow it makes one hell of a differance!

GC works and BF is shit hot better, so I hope to see more of you all in commy nights :)

Darth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom