Gahn!!!

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
Apologies for the Alb zerg that killed you at the bridge while you were recovering ready for another 1 v 1, was total ignorance. Like we were all standing about like pints of milk for nothing!!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Weylander said:
Apologies for the Alb zerg that killed you at the bridge while you were recovering ready for another 1 v 1, was total ignorance. Like we were all standing about like pints of milk for nothing!!

Ah shit happens m8, not your fault. Thx for fun btw, a different night for once :)

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
Had a nice duel against u on the bridge, did u use Soldier's Barricade towards the end ? unstyling with that up sure your hp was going up not down :D

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
Aye you got me 2-3 times i think Gahn, my gear is pants like, but getting my template sorted this week so I'll try and get you again hehehe!!!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Iphis said:
Had a nice duel against u on the bridge, did u use Soldier's Barricade towards the end ? unstyling with that up sure your hp was going up not down :D

Aye m8, my ras are setup group wise so got SB3 ^^

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Weylander said:
Aye you got me 2-3 times i think Gahn, my gear is pants like, but getting my template sorted this week so I'll try and get you again hehehe!!!

Any time :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Leave me an FH PM on here at some point and well have a 1-1 again, its been ages and want to test the new template against a shield tank in a week or two...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
TheBinarySurfer said:
Leave me an FH PM on here at some point and well have a 1-1 again, its been ages and want to test the new template against a shield tank in a week or two...

Will do, will respec ras for solo altho ^^

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe Gahn was good fun yesterday!
Im just speced for PvE really and have no ToA gear as yet :(
Been concentrating on my Scout as shes my baby!
I must admit i was supprised how much dmg i was doing to you etc but if you were speced for grp and not solo, thats why!
Would be nice giving you another go once you have respeced my friend!
Maybe ill end up getting a few Artis ;)
Anyway, all the best
Blitz.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Hey Gahn,

Sorry about that last fight... didnt notice the dot mine there and while you were low on health i thought i would get some nuke in on you hence why i ran a bit....

Straight melee, ii stand no chance as we saw when i tried it... if i can get a couple nukes in though it makes it a nice close fight. Cant wait till i toa up next patch and can give you a real fight :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Corran said:
Hey Gahn,

Sorry about that last fight... didnt notice the dot mine there and while you were low on health i thought i would get some nuke in on you hence why i ran a bit....

Straight melee, ii stand no chance as we saw when i tried it... if i can get a couple nukes in though it makes it a nice close fight. Cant wait till i toa up next patch and can give you a real fight :D

Np it's more a shame that i didn't get Slainyou to fight me with ras up more than once lol

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Manisch Depressiv said:
Can Mini bring a Red and buffed pet? :eek6:

Tbh normally Evita fought me toe to toe, but bring it np with my solo ras specc i can give a fight anyway.

Gamah

Banned
any minstrel who cant fight a hero without a pet these days sucks :|

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
Really, and what the fuck does he use to buffstrip all specs at once? :s

You probably lost them against me and didnt notice as i randomly stripped a load of your buffs during fights :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
Next time m8 :) smile btw u were on Fraps ^^

Hope im not on fraps... all it will prove is a tic cant kill a hero in straight melee :p

TO be honest i dont know what happened the 2nd fight.. the first one was actually quite close compared to the second one where you still had 70% health left.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Corran said:
Hope im not on fraps... all it will prove is a tic cant kill a hero in straight melee :p

TO be honest i dont know what happened the 2nd fight.. the first one was actually quite close compared to the second one where you still had 70% health left.

Think i got 1 recorded but np it's just for my memories ^^
Second one got slam in 1st try and Sun Spear then made short of ya :p

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Iphis said:

Nothing will ever beat the fight Gahn and my pala had :clap: 15 min fight

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
Think i got 1 recorded but np it's just for my memories ^^
Second one got slam in 1st try and Sun Spear then made short of ya :p

Heh, that may be it.. that first fight my 20sheild went into overdrive as it seems to do sometimes.. managed to block you alot, however you blocked every single bloody Confusion style of mine so i didnt land my stun :(

Think another big turning point was i got malice'd early on in the 2nd fight where the first time i didn't. Next patch i can malice you back in return and all be even :D And with my sc setup that i got sorted for solo then i should give you a good fight i hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom