gahn

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
sorry about that at mmg saluted u was gonna try take u on solo and prob die when some guildies came through, neway sorry again i was solo tho..

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Hope you not going to say you were solo when you killed my poor theurg too? ;) Or were the sb hunter and some caster just passing by on the way to picnic. :))

Was nice to see enemies in HW anyway. Doubt I come there much since its boring with caster when everyone else have mach6 or they stealthed and when you even start looking like you casting they start running though you. :) Luckily you guys give pets to target. And tell Souf use less purge when I finally land a mezz. Takes away all the fun. :touch:

Well good luck and have fun!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Eh

belxavier said:
sorry about that at mmg saluted u was gonna try take u on solo and prob die when some guildies came through, neway sorry again i was solo tho..

Had to come back with some m8s, next time m8 :)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, I could persuade my grpm8s to let Gahn live when we met him 3 vs 1 :)

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
hehe yes i was solo whilst volleying u etc and the mids came by just as ghan arrived then u came 2 sec later from hmg dir felt obliged to suck some rps but u did get 1 or 2 i think? :), i had to log shortly after to do some sucky pve but be back ou again soon ;p hehe ill pass the message on to souf ;)

Case

Fledgling Freddie
aye nerf your rapid firing i had your mate dead too :(

Case

Fledgling Freddie
oh yeah who was that RR6 SB who got out melee`d by my cabby pet? omg i nearly felt sorry for him :D

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Case said:
oh yeah who was that RR6 SB who got out melee`d by my cabby pet? omg i nearly felt sorry for him :D
working as intended. and no it wasn't me.

decided not to play sb much until nf. with 20% relics is just about bearable, but without it's just release macro time :)

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
[decided not to play sb much until nf. with 20% relics is just about bearable, but without it's just release macro time :)[/QUOTE]

Awww its about skilzzz m8 not strengh:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom