FZing people into keeps

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
Working as intended? I doubt it. To the person who FZed me into Behn earlier tonight, please don't use such lame and cheap tactics. Apologies to Aegnor, I just /ruded the first person I could target.

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Alaron said:
Working as intended? I doubt it. To the person who FZed me into Behn earlier tonight, please don't use such lame and cheap tactics. Apologies to Aegnor, I just /ruded the first person I could target.

Wizards nuking through keepwalls working as intended?

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
I very much doubt that this is a lag issue (which is the cause of getting nuked through walls).

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Alaron said:

Everyone does it who can, same with FZing peeps thru windows outside keeps. Like 'run-thru' trick on casters (every melee doing it now for like 2 years) i think it's pretty much standard now.

As long as the details on all this bug abuse crap are well known, so it's open to use for everyone and not just the fucking nerds i dont see the problem with it.

/edit kipu often used to FZ peeps into keeps in OF, which is why it was alwasy fun to have frost stallions nuking her thru walls. What goes around comes around :D

Mael, 50th ment.

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Probably bolts if your getting hit inside keeps, its similar coding to arrows, show your face briefly and it locks on. Very laggy in keeps also so u may suddenly appear in view even if u think otherwise, i know ive managed to be nuked down a few times behind walls.

FZ through a door is a bit bad though, funny to see it happen but its a similar situation to getting fzing off boats, just irritating and not necessary.

Lcea

Fledgling Freddie
FZ a reaver into the keep next time pls, save us some time.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Lcea said:
FZ a reaver into the keep next time pls, save us some time.

I did that and got banned from #Daoc.prydwen /fluffles derric

:drink:

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
thaaadi said:

When I was playing my champion a few days before new years, I was helping defend a keep from albs. There was a lot of shouting abuse at "los abusing wizards" in /g and even some on /b. I was standing right next to a person, who was standing next to a window and not in los, and he got killed by a fire wizz :/ However, while he decided to start spamming "damn los abusing alaron and blah blah blah".. I instead turned around, and saw quite clearly that alaron was standing at the window behind us at the far side of the keep and starting to cast on another person inside the keep near me. So I insta DDed him with no problems since I had perfect los back to him.

Moral of the story? There are very *very* few places inside a keep that are safe from attack (only the first lord room is very safe, pretty much everywhere else has a window to it), before you take the easy way out of accusing someone of cheating ("omg you beat me, you use wallhack and aimbot!!1!"), atleast look around to see where exactly they casted from :p.

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
got lifetaped when standing by the lord in bold tower (2?)

there are no hills etc around it
(door wasnt down)

Hansa

Fledgling Freddie
Alaron said:

I remembe Cybwen (sp?)scout doing this to some members of my group including me 2 times back in OF while we were attacking renaris.
Sucks ass but guess it is working as intended.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Alaron said:

soz

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
Actually were ppl like carp/klass that started this kind of bs :(

Azraeth

Fledgling Freddie
well tbh they FZ'd my merc into some keep the other time and got some really nice DS killing casters and their bots :D

FZ more imo :eek:

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh, like albs dont fz people from windows back out of keeps.

As for LOS, most of the time someones shooting, bolting or whatever you cos they can target you through windows, alcoves. The annoying one is being bolted at the lord where there are no windows and while you are not moving which probably makes people think that something is afoot with the game. Wizard bolts are annoying, a) because they do too much damage even if you lag on the server and are targetted you can die before you correct the los checking b) because either you or they lag enough for them to target you in a seemingly impossible way. Most of the time its cos you made an error and a quick caster spotted you and fired and even though you moved, the damage killed you before you got safe. I'm sure its the same for all three sides.

Less keeps, more open field rvr. ;)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Bleeker said:
anything to piss of albs tbh
Agreed. Ofcourse in the end it didn't matter that Aleron missed his RP's. The reaver bomb took care of the fools that thought they were meant to actually fight the Albs.

That said yeah, FZ'ing like that is borderline. But, as long as its directed against reaver bombing Albs Im cool with it. <gets ready for the flames>

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
thaaadi said:
People strafing in order to avoid getting hit working as intended?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom