i would play the realm who didnt zerg because i want a challenge

a realm that doesnt zerg?????

so there is a hidden 4th realm?

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:

Aye, at the Realm Select screen, if you haven't selected a realm yet, if you hold down Shift and click clockwise starting with Albion, a secret 4th realm appears in the middle.

Thought everyone knew?

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:

DOH! Dont ask stupid questions, Morch!

HAVE YOU SEEN THE 4TH REALM ZERG?

No!

Only Mid, Hib and Alb zerg, hence the 4th realm dont zerg, lol n00b :p

Btw, nice remark earlier, thinking:

Morchaoron said:
tell me smartass, who would you fight if everyone had chosen the 'RIGHT' realm?

1-0 to you, no doubt ;)

and:

Onigirl[willowywicca said:
So you don't play the game at all then?

dont think 1-0 is enough here...

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
fungus said:
hmmm albs getting annoyed , i like that ..... go on.

"if you cant pwn them ingame, you can always try to pwn them on the forum"
is your motto? :rolleyes:

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
nahka.jpg

:/

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
Shame he doesn't get past the 'try' part :x

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:

getting even more annoyed ? specially Albs who became fotm with NF and think its SKILL (excluding PE here) ? pfffff Dream on.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
fungus said:
getting even more annoyed ? specially Albs who became fotm with NF and think its SKILL (excluding PE here) ? pfffff Dream on.

I'm no alb, not even a daocer, i quit ages ago, try harder xD

XhitmanX

Banned
Dont even get me started on fz especaily the 2 rangers British and the other one thats the only way they kill me fz me twice and still nery die ^^

Gimmly

nerfbbs

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
well, you are the one thats keeping me entertained :/

I thought the biggest lame asses in the game were the fz'ers and high rr's who camp bridges and docks.

That was until I found some wanker so lame he camps FH :)

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
nerfbbs said:
I thought the biggest lame asses in the game were the fz'ers and high rr's who camp bridges and docks.

That was until I found some wanker so lame he camps FH :)

You should try that, you might learn how the abilities given ingame works then instead of whining over MoC being broken becuase you was stunned...

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Morana seems to enjoy doing this, so sad it's childish.

Only do this when albs jump in their boats at docks, suppose youre not AFK at a time? Can't help myself, but if 90% of people you attack at docks use up/down water bug until they can safely jump in the boat than laugh at you, they deserve to be FZed of and beaten :)

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Can do it just for the laugh or to get albs to notice there´s something to kill in there own frontier just. Like get someone to whine about he´s getting fz of boat all the time :p

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Those using/abusing this really should get a ban, there is no way its meant to be like this and those using/abusing this just succeed in making the game experience boring for their victims while showing themselfs as RP-greedy peeps who use/abuse most tricks in the book to get RPs/annoy players.

It dosnt matter what realm you come from, hope it's fixed or that GoA might start acting to prevent it. Sooner or later peeps gonna have as "fun" FZing people out of keeps too and where will we be then? :rolleyes:

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Marcus75 said:
It dosnt matter what realm you come from, hope it's fixed or that GoA might start acting to prevent it. Sooner or later peeps gonna have as "fun" FZing people out of keeps too and where will we be then? :rolleyes:

We are there already...

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Didn't even bother to read all the posts because all this has been discussed before if you look back in the list of threads. Some mid whined about being FZ'ed off a boat, and it lead to a very big discussion wether or not it was lame and bug-abuse and I don't know what. It's not bug-abuse (atleast hasn't been deemed bug-abuse from mythic/goa yet), and if you don't like it, rightnow it and ask what to do about it. Oh and the old discussion also included wether or not there was any honour in it or not... prolly not much honour in it, but I bet it was a great laff for the sojo who did it :cheers:

Groag

Loyal Freddie
Speaking of great laughs with FZ, had a Saracen try to FZ me off a boat at Bled docks the other day and miss :D

I laughed all the way to the Alb coast ;)

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
I often get a laugh out of being FZ'd. I dunno if it's just my experience, coincidence or whether there is a real correlation, but everytime I've been FZ'd off the boat, the guy doing it has shown amazingly poor skills trying to kill me.

Some bloke called Amase did it to me yesterday while I was semi-afk then took about 5 mins to kill me. Had to laugh :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom