fyi Shanaia taking a break

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
For whoever cares:

I've put Shanaia in the fridge ... I'm going to try not logging her again untill new frontiers hit Europe ... and even then I'm not sure I'll bother.

I'm noticing more and more that I just get depressed every time my skill (however small... don't worry I have no illusions I'm any good) get canceled out by one of the many unfair/unbalanced/overpowered/wrong things of this game. Add to that the death of my true love in Albion ... my guild The Order of the Unseen and that makes me feel I need to take a step back from DAOC.

I'm not going to QQ about it ... it's not like it will make any difference ... and it's not like anyone cares.

If anyone needs me PM me here :)

Have fun and cya <waves>

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
Nooo

Shanaia said:
For whoever cares:

I've put Shanaia in the fridge ... I'm going to try not logging her again untill new frontiers hit Europe ... and even then I'm not sure I'll bother.

:-( Nerf! This is no fun!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Nooooo!!!! :(

You can't stay away until frontiers.. who will give us runby hugs then!?? :(

Mathal

Fledgling Freddie
Awww... sorry to hear about 1) you leaving and 2) your guild. :(

Take care, and see you when Frontiers comes. :fluffle:

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Cya Shanaia.

Pretty much gonna do the same with Murasaki. I’ve not decided yet on cleric or sorc, but the stealth game has gone downhill.

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
*run by hug*

*stealths*

*run by hugs again*

muahahaha wtfpwned :D

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry to hear about OOTU and can understand your current frustrations in the game, take care and hope to see you soon..

Drakulv

Fledgling Freddie
awww I totally understand you Shanie, I feel that the only ppl I can kill these days are rr1-2s in epic armours and I guess that depends on me only entered toa areas once since release and the major thing.. lack of skills but before toa I did get a kill once or twice a day... now its once or twice in month. Anyhow before you signing off give me your sidi bp pls ;)

/hug /wave

Will allways remember how fun we had with our "stealthzerg" not to mention epic barfog hunt with gimpsquadron when pelinore ended up in the mddle of the lake cause of the giant beaver, i.e lots of fun memories in game with you dear. hope your rl will be as good as mine are these days.

cya hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom