fyi: ot'ers

A

Arnor

im sorry if my current spammage here is too much, i really am. but since I got my job, and it includes internet access and inane typing ill be spamming because its the only thing i can do to keep the demons of boredom out of my skull. (and dont suggest i could work plz :p )

so again, a heartfelt sorry to all you, and just ignore my posts/threads when the inane-factor rises above ear-lvl.

O

old.tRoG

I just remembered... I'm supposed to be working, too :p

12 minutes until home time. Yay.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Arnor
im sorry if my current spammage here is too much, i really am. but since I got my job, and it includes internet access and inane typing ill be spamming because its the only thing i can do to keep the demons of boredom out of my skull. (and dont suggest i could work plz :p )

so again, a heartfelt sorry to all you, and just ignore my posts/threads when the inane-factor rises above ear-lvl.

Who are you?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I'm Casper Wichmann, 19 year old boy from Søborg, Denmark.

Pleasure to meet you.

A

Arnor

Re: Re: fyi: ot'ers

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Who are you?

im a 21 year old boy(yes, i am that childish) from Norway, currently living with my mates and working at a big ship-industry company and trying to fix my daoc addiction with small shots of pen&paper rpg and booze and cheap floozies(i have NO idea how you spell this word, but it seemed suitable)

I just shaved off the little beard-growth i had been gathering the last week since my mate took a picture of it and it looked suspiciously like a 2week shorn scrotum.

My hair is blonde and i look kinda like a dude from the beatles atm (quite a change from my mohawk i had earlier) Im 1m and 87cm weighing about 78kg's. I used to do tae-kwon do, but then i moved to another town where the club was crap, so i quit. I have also played "proffesional" basketball, currently working, drinking, playing beach-volley and rpg's with my mates.

so Gombur, who are you?

E

Ekydus

Some tit who thinks he owns the forums Arnor.

T

Testin da Cable

Re: Re: Re: fyi: ot'ers

so Gombur, who are you?

if you look closely at his avatar, you will see that Bomgur is a 12" tall green doll with a 2" cock.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

so Gombur, who are you?

merry.jpg

P

[PS]Mung

My hair is blonde and i look kinda like a dude from the beatles atm
I don't remember any of The Beatles having blone hair.
However The Beach Boys did! I'll let you off with a caution because you sound honest. ;)

W

Wilson

Welcome to the place people spam during work...

Arnor of goodberry.

A

Arnor

Re: Re: Re: Re: fyi: ot'ers

Originally posted by [PS]Mung
I don't remember any of The Beatles having blone hair.
However The Beach Boys did! I'll let you off with a caution because you sound honest. ;)

haha, ok :eek:

ment that my hairdo is like some beatle

fanks wilson ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom