funny

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
I dont qq that much on this boards but really infil hannaah or whatever name you have,

Rackor i thought was a good and decent pallies like most pallies of his realm lvl but really grping with an infil and acting as bg bot .... isint it better if you 2 roll sorc + scout duo or something ? and run around destealth and grapple stealthers,

some pepps ingame have called me a rpwhore cause when i play i rvr loads solo most of the time but ofc add like a **** like every other stealther does.

but really comeon you 2 are you desperate of rps ? as soon as a solo caster or something see you they will kill rackor and what does hannaah do remain stealthed ? yes ofc.

well you have to creds for best new grp not using a fotm way to play or wait a minute ^^.

Anyways silleh imo but what ever floats your boat

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
I read that twice, and still cant figure out wth you're on about o_o
Guess I've gotten rusty in DAOCish :|

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Luon king of the Elves! :worthy:

I agree though, fairly lame tactic, I put it in the same category as a minstrel grouping with an inf, no different from skalds running with sbs, or bards running with ns.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I just think Hannah is lame because he adds on every one of my fights.. when hes in the area.

So what do I do? I add back and keel him! :D

Cem

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds to me you're just a sore loser.. didn't you also have stealther add and they got killed as well as yourself?

as you said you "ofc add like a ****" but most stealthers do anyway. so why shouldn't a paladin who will have been added on by many stealthers, not have an Infil with him?

You're sore cos you lost thats understandable, and i'm sure Rackor will fight you on his own and still beat you. just need to ask.

Could be worse, it could have been a bainshee and bg bot or sorc and bg bot or any caster and BG bot that can drop a fg.

A

Aoln

Don't know why he'd need to do that, in Albion's roleplay defence battlegroup yesterday he said hib stealthers suck and he can solo 3-4 at once.

Cem

Fledgling Freddie
but why shouldn't he do that if he wants to?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Aoln said:
Don't know why he'd need to do that, in Albion's roleplay defence battlegroup yesterday he said hib stealthers suck and he can solo 3-4 at once.

Not exactly hard when you have a paladin bodyguarding you - ofcourse its easy to kill someone who can't hit you back

Tho I doubt Haanaah can kill 3-4 at once - seeing he vanished from me (while I was on my ranger har har).

Oh well thanks for the 17gold - I fell for Rackor his bait once, wont make the same mistake again - grats to Haanah and Rackor killing a solo'er :p

A

Aoln

Puppet said:
Not exactly hard when you have a paladin bodyguarding you - ofcourse its easy to kill someone who can't hit you back
I meant Rackor said that.

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
ye love our 1 vs 1 aswell mactivish will continue to jump if i see you,

and illtar get go play with bridge zerg like u always done btw gratz to rr7..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom