Funny...

P

Puppetmistress

Hmm, it's possible to make cloaks with:

+1 stealth
+1 envenom
+1 thrust (or slash)
+1 Crit.Strike

for BG-infils the best cloak you can get (well, the best cloak which doesn't degrade in 2 minutes). It has no QUA or level (it's just a plain cloak) and has 20.0 utility.

I so far made 2, all it takes is the patience to wait for an MP-cloak and 4x 99% gems :)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Tilda
is that good for a BG inf cloak?

It has 20.0 utility. That's not bad for a cloak which you use at lvl 24.

Surely there are some cloak which have alot more utility, but they will con very purple and perhaps you want to use them at lvl 50. Good cloaks are rare.

I find it a nice alternative and it's very cheap to make.

G

greenfingers

I would say that's it's not the worst I've seen, but U can get better then that, but nice and cheap I guess? ;)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by greenfingers
I would say that's it's not the worst I've seen, but U can get better then that, but nice and cheap I guess? ;)

What cloak is better for a lvl 24 infil if you take into account the lvl of the cloak (so say max. lvl 30 stuff) ?

This cloak can be used from lvl 1 on, since it has no lvl and no qua :)

E

Ekydus

Doesn't that mean if you are too many levels below it you can wear it, but you'll get the standard message "You are too low and the item fails to affect you."?

So basically the item won't affect you until you are in a certain range.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Ekydus
Doesn't that mean if you are too many levels below it you can wear it, but you'll get the standard message "You are too low and the item fails to affect you."?

So basically the item won't affect you until you are in a certain range.

For BG1 lvl 24 a lvl 47 item works, but it will degrade very fast ofcourse :)

This cloak has no lvl, it's just a plain cloak imbued (it has 1 imbuepoint and it's a 1 point overcharge, not that hard)

E

Ekydus

Yes, I was wondering about that.
My Wizard could use a very high staff, where as my Infiltrator couldn't use a high Gem.

Very strange...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom