funny rvr movement bg/grp

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
yes this is a rvr thread

its something which i see it most of the times in rvr. not 100% but around 70% of the 3 realms and their movement in rvr. and i'm going to show it in a bit funny way here. ( funny or not its a bit weird) Its not a recent action but it happened as long as i remember from my first day in rvr.

albs the resident evil
charge on enemy. i'll die or i'll kill. brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mids the horse tracking racers
the game is only in front of us nothing happens on the right or left. run forest run!!!!!
hibs the wheel of fortune.
moving around around and around, where it stops nobod knows. got any sick pills????

seen this many many times. in rvr.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
uspe said:
yes this is a rvr thread

its something which i see it most of the times in rvr. not 100% but around 70% of the 3 realms and their movement in rvr. and i'm going to show it in a bit funny way here. ( funny or not its a bit weird) Its not a recent action but it happened as long as i remember from my first day in rvr.

albs the resident evil
mids the horse tracking racers
the game is only in front of us nothing happens on the right or left. run forest run!!!!!
hibs the wheel of fortune.
moving around around and around, where it stops nobod knows. got any sick pills????

seen this many many times. in rvr.

If only you had rep enabled!

:fluffle:

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
Is it only me or is it hard understanding what this guy posts most of the time? :eek7:

kivik

Part of the furniture
Razemouze said:
Is it only me or is it hard understanding what this guy posts most of the time? :eek7:

Not really, just read it twice and be imaginative! :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
I think he just explained the different realms playstyke in general lol :p, it's kinda true mostly tho.

Yup, it's a bit of a 5-year-old-with-a-crayon description, but it's not far from the mark ;)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
albs the resident evil

this statements equals how i understand it, As soon as a alb sees something worth rp's they run in and try to kill it without thinking.

there for i'll die or i'll kill, brains in this statement=rp's

need some time to figure on mids/hibs comparison of playstyle tho :/.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
kickbabyicando.jpg

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
lol to most.
when you r working whole summer form 10gmt till 6 gmt (midnight till 8 in the morning greece time) 5 nights a week. somedays you cant get sleep (dogs - hot - old ladies whining etc) you will understand why i sometimes dont write well english. sometimes i feel zombie or vampire.

what i meant its clear. ppl from each realm when they move into a zerg or grp most of the time i around 70% of the comlee movents they do the same.
albs never move all together and they charge on enemy not thinking that it might be a trap or anything else. like zombies when they see a living thing for fed.
mids movement is like horse racing track(horses wear something on their head which makes them see only in front of them only. just in case if you dont know) and they never look whats going on next to them. 5 or 6 times a mid zerg/grp passsed next to me and didnt see me. plus at old frontiers i was moving with a mid grp just few meters behind them and they didnt see me lol.
hibs just do circles. round and round. like coney island :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
nope its not just 'me' or nope, its easy to understand?

it's a 'its just not you' nope, because i dont have a fking clue what he's on about

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
ok i have know uspe for a while so will try and translate.

albs - think he means we will charge the enemy at all costs, throw caution to the wind in the quest for rp's.

mids - think he means that the mids are blinkered to what is around them, fight using tunnel vision, as long as its infront of them they will attack....so basically ned to stop and take a look around once in a while.

hibs - think he means that you patrol, the same routes each time. hence round and around....

on a personal note.....USPE GET SOME SLEEP!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom