funny LOTR stuff...

B

Belsameth

trying to get to Talk Too Much?
or are you secretly in love with SFX? :)

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson

Who isn't?
:wub:

/raises hand and jumps up and down shouting "No" to make absolutely sure nobody misunderstands...:p

W

Wolvon Is back

I liked the Gimli, Son of Gloin one.

S

SFXman

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Run away! */emote runs for his life from forumite family*

G

Gef

DAY FOURTEEN

In Mines of Moria. May have made slight miscalculation, as it seems that cousin Balin has been dead for at least sixty years. Suppose it should have occurred to me that has been a while since last got Christmas card from the Moria folks. Still, cannot be expected to keep track of everything.

LOL

S

SFXman

DAY NINE

Typical. Gandalf just came waltzing by and he knows I hate drop-ins. Wanted to yap on and on all about the ring he gave his new boyfriend, terrible pervy hobbit-fancier old Gandalf is. Disgrace to the Order. Just wants to show off and remind me that he's got a hobbit, and I'm just dating an eyeball. Well, Saruman the White does not stand for this treatment. Showed him my Wizard Wrestling Federation moves. Have delivered smackdown. Go me.
lol... funny site, only got aorund to reading it now that I got home again.

O

old.Tohtori

Not sure if i should read it since it might got some stuff 'bout the new two towers flic...yeah i know! Haven't seen it yet...sigh..off my back peeps :p

B

Belsameth

neither have I, and it doesn't spoiol anything...
unless when you haven't read LotR yet, obviously..:)

O

old.Tohtori

Only seen the first movie, never read the book, fun to watch the flics when you actually have NO clue of what will happen. Except Gandalf coming back 'n stuff...it's corny as hell but i like it. :p

S

SFXman

I'd recommend people first watch the movie then read the books... that way they enjoy the movies some bit more PERHAPS in the sense that they don't feel anything is missing or seems strange. But then again who in their right mind will read the 1000+ pages when they know what will happen... although the books are better.

O

old.tRoG

The books are better... if you flick past the few dozen pages here and there where every detail of the surrounding landscape is intricately descrbed to your attentive ears.

It annoyed me to no end, the small things they left out in the film.

For instance:

I don't think I heard Saruman say that he was now 'Saruman of Many Colours'. How could you miss that out?

How?

HoOooOOOOOooOooW?!

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by old.tRoG
The books are better... if you flick past the few dozen pages here and there where every detail of the surrounding landscape is intricately descrbed to your attentive ears.

It annoyed me to no end, the small things they left out in the film.

For instance:

I don't think I heard Saruman say that he was now 'Saruman of Many Colours'. How could you miss that out?

How?

HoOooOOOOOooOooW?!

he doesn't?!?!?
NERF!

N

Neural Network

The thing I'm missing, is seeing a living forest eat up an orc army. Why did they leave that out? :(

S

SFXman

Forumite... a person who posts a lot on the OT board...

S

SFXman

Yeah, I don't think there is anyone that suits the description. At least around here that is.

F

Fafnir

Wow for the first time i agree fully with SFX. I think i do anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom