funny bug ...

M

Mavl

I go ld when i try to see what CM has in stock.... anyone has anything similar? o.0

R

Rulke-RM

One night I went LD whenever I went to page 4 of my vault, was fine the next day though <shrug>

P

Pixie.Pebr

Bought a horseticket in Gothwaite, gave it to the stablemaster and got teleported to in front of the portal down in the harbour.
Without a horse under me.

Love this game :D

V

vindicat0r

Funny Bug alright :D.

Could alway's send in a bug report and await a response sometime in 2010 of them telling you they got your mail ;)

N

NairyK-

This mebbe a real old thread but - SoulFly that url doesnt work and i really want to see the pic :(

M

m-obscene

everytime i got in to camelot i get booted from the game and 30 seconds later im on my desktop :(

S

Shanaia

"Let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place."

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Mavl
I go ld when i try to see what CM has in stock.... anyone has anything similar? o.0

Originally posted by Rulke-RM
One night I went LD whenever I went to page 4 of my vault, was fine the next day though <shrug>

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr
Bought a horseticket in Gothwaite, gave it to the stablemaster and got teleported to in front of the portal down in the harbour.
Without a horse under me.

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
http://soulfly.users.daug.fi/DAoC/ticketshere.jpg
beat that

Originally posted by m-obscene
everytime i got in to camelot i get booted from the game and 30 seconds later im on my desktop :(

WORKING AS INTENDED!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread