Funny board facts.

O

old.Tohtori

There are more informative posts on Newbie section then there are on the general forums at the moment.

Newbie section has no whines about how GOA sucks.

The usual "GOA sucks" thread pop amount is 1/week. These two weeks it's been 2/day.

Almost 80% of the threads at the moment have atleast one anti-GOA line in them.

In the last two weeks, almost 60% of the board users here have changed their signature to something anti-goa.

Just a few things i noticed, mainly because of the Newbie forums becoming the new "real" forums. :D

T

tripitaka

Toh. you shouldn't have said that - Ice and Eleasias will now post there :(

E

Eleasias

i can post where i want you retarded fag xD

T

the_smurflord

Useless fact of the day:
The girl that played Tripitaka in Monkey died a few years after the program finished, even though she was barely 30.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
There are more informative posts on Newbie section then there are on the general forums at the moment.

Newbie section has no whines about how GOA sucks.

The usual "GOA sucks" thread pop amount is 1/week. These two weeks it's been 2/day.

Almost 80% of the threads at the moment have atleast one anti-GOA line in them.

In the last two weeks, almost 60% of the board users here have changed their signature to something anti-goa.

Just a few things i noticed, mainly because of the Newbie forums becoming the new "real" forums. :D

actualy i think there are only like 6 ppl who havent gotten their password.
2 of them bought e-bay accounts, 1 forgot to check his email, 2 forgot to up date their email and 1 has actualy not gotten his password.

its just they make alot of noise

C

Coffeus

Originally posted by the_smurflord
Useless fact of the day:
The girl that played Tripitaka in Monkey died a few years after the program finished, even though she was barely 30.

Also the actor that played Monkey went on to present his very own late night talk show on Japanese televison ^^ Just another pointless peice of information

T

the_smurflord

Strut your funky stuff!

tripitaka_onset.jpg

O

old.Tohtori

Evidently this girl never took the sign "NO SMOKING" too seriously.

W

warlock_es

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
How could I forget ??!?!?
Here, njoy my new sig.

S

StormriderX

Re: Re: Funny board facts.

Originally posted by Sibanac
2 of them bought e-bay accounts, 1 forgot to check his email, 2 forgot to up date their email and 1 has actualy not gotten his password.

Go go random generalisations.

T

the_smurflord

Re: Re: Funny board facts.

Originally posted by Sibanac

And this one is not a bought account, has an up to date e-mail, which he does check several times again, and still not got his password.
Damn right I'm making a lot of noise.

Kindly lay off your generalisations.

T

tonita

Funny fact - there'll always be more ppl whinning about the whinners then whinning doing general whinning.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by tonita
Funny fact - there'll always be more ppl whinning about the whinners then whinning doing general whinning.

if only this was true.

funny fact: this one of Toto's good posts in ages :p

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Belsameth
funny fact: this one of Toto's good posts in ages :p

WOAH!! :eek6:

Bels..umm..likes the thread?!?

This is worth another smiley :eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom