Funniest video ive seen in a while

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
depends on lots of stuff ... how much play time .... when they are online ..

the fastest and easiest way to finish toa would be 8-12 ppl who play 5+ hours every day at the same time...
Well, kinda run into problems with steps which require more than fg - organised ml raids for my guild at it was a lot of hassle.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
ya... but they can be over come with good planing ... different play times or littel online time is rather hugh hurdels

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Not a problem when you have a high population like on alb excalibur. Hibernia merlin has even less people than hib prydwen ~
Add to the fact that people start to pop around 21-00 gmt and we living in gmt+3 and you have a problem organising other time than week.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
thi video was kinda crappy tbh
10 mins of fighting 10 mins of randomly spinning a camera on a group with poinltess text.
Better video quality yes, but lacked content, prefered the DH one which actually had more emphasis on the combat side of things than looking good.

so ur like a guy who loves movies with every second "booems" and gunshots etc then something with a story behind it ?

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
so ur like a guy who loves movies with every second "booems" and gunshots etc then something with a story behind it ?

Well the "story" seems pretty thin here imo.. better make it more interesting with action.. If you want to prove that you are the no:1 guild in the world (which they obviously claim) you need to show skill in rvr. Allthough I must agree that this is the best daoc movie I've seen when it comes to editing and effects etc. The DH movie pwns this one when it comes to showing skills in rvr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom