Funneh cats again :)

pip

Banned
Dam things :twak: funny story last nite my gf said nn i'm going to bed
anyway 1min later she coming storming down the stairs shouting at the cats:) holding all the beding in her arms 1 of the cats jump through the cat flap and ran of,i said whats wrong, she said 1 of the dam cats has pissed on the bed,i said how you no she said well i layed on it:) thats it now cats are banned from upstairs and all kids under strict instructions to keep there bedroom doors closed,was silk bedding £150 worth and mattress was £450 and both was 1 week old.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
pip said:
Dam things :twak: funny story last nite my gf said nn i'm going to bed
anyway 1min later she coming storming down the stairs shouting at the cats holding all the beding in her arms 1 of the cats jump through the cat flap and ran of,i said whats wrong, she said 1 of the dam cats has pissed on the bed,i said how you no she said well i layed on it thats it now cats are banned from upstairs and all kids under strict instructions to keep there bedroom doors closed,was silk bedding £150 worth and mattress was £450 and both was 1 week old.

Noob pip, cats rox you can't ban them from rooms. They'll just meow at your door until you let em in :D

Maybe your gf just has a bit of bladder weakness? :(

pip

Banned
Vladamir said:
Noob pip, cats rox you can't ban them from rooms. They'll just meow at your door until you let em in :D

Maybe your gf just has a bit of bladder weakness? :(
They can fo and lie in the shed

liloe

It's my birthday today!
pip said:
They can fo and lie in the shed

Or you can just clean up all the stuff =) Btw, who lets cats into the bed before they know where to piss =)) First you teach them where the toilet is and they stay in the house for a few weeks, banned to a few rooms. Then, when they know what's going on, you let them walk inside the complete house and then you let them out after they get to know the smells of things there =)

Done that with both of our cats and none of them ever pissed in the bed.=)

pip

Banned
liloe said:
Or you can just clean up all the stuff =) Btw, who lets cats into the bed before they know where to piss =)) First you teach them where the toilet is and they stay in the house for a few weeks, banned to a few rooms. Then, when they know what's going on, you let them walk inside the complete house and then you let them out after they get to know the smells of things there =)

Done that with both of our cats and none of them ever pissed in the bed.=)
lol cats are cats they sleep were ever but not upstairs now:)

Gamah

Banned
I reckon what happened is pips misses has no urine retention, she pissed all over the bed and was like fuck...seeing a cat she had the idea to blame the cats and staged the whole thing for Mr Pip to believe.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
How come everytime something negative is being said(Fat, ugly etc) Gamah is mentioned in the same sentence?

Gamah

Banned
Chosen said:
How come everytime something negative is being said(Fat, ugly etc) Gamah is mentioned in the same sentence?

It's only ever Vlad that does it :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Gamah said:
It's only ever Vlad that does it :p
Does that make you feel sad? Since I believe you got strong feelings for Vlad.(Thats what he told me, and that you kept stalking him)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Chosen said:
Does that make you feel sad? Since I believe you got strong feelings for Vlad.(Thats what he told me, and that you kept stalking him)

I can't wank in peace these days without him outside my window.

And i'm on the fucking sixth floor :(

Reformed

Banned
Cats are extremely clean creatures, especially with regard to their toilet. They even bury the stuff. Any household that decides to house cats should first and foremost make sure they have free access to the outside - cat flap! Kittens taken from their mum too early lack toilet training so they should have a cat litter which should be maintained properly. You then have to train them to use it. Outside of the house they should have access to an area of soft soil or sand otherwise they will dig up flowerbeds etc.

I loves cats and got a real beaut called Franky. He is very intelligent and is sure a member of our family. Very easy to make like difficult for them though with such inane practises as 'chucking them out at night' or thinking that they will do something or go to the toilet when you decide they should. Often a cat will 'come a looking' for it's owner indicating it wants to get out to the toilet but often the owner isn't aware of it.

CAT Flap! Never have a cat without one!

Gamah

Banned
Vladamir said:
I can't wank in peace these days without him outside my window.

And i'm on the fucking sixth floor :(

Thank fuck for the stilts I got last xmas :<

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Reformed said:
Cats are extremely clean creatures, especially with regard to their toilet. They even bury the stuff. Any household that decides to house cats should first and foremost make sure they have free access to the outside - cat flap! Kittens taken from their mum too early lack toilet training so they should have a cat litter which should be maintained properly. You then have to train them to use it. Outside of the house they should have access to an area of soft soil or sand otherwise they will dig up flowerbeds etc.

I loves cats and got a real beaut called Franky. He is very intelligent and is sure a member of our family. Very easy to make like difficult for them though with such inane practises as 'chucking them out at night' or thinking that they will do something or go to the toilet when you decide they should. Often a cat will 'come a looking' for it's owner indicating it wants to get out to the toilet but often the owner isn't aware of it.

CAT Flap! Never have a cat without one!

I dont have a cat flap and I have 5 cats, never had them piss anywhere other than the litter tray that is in our bathroom when they are indoors. My cats go out at 8am then come in at about 5:30 for food, they go back out till about 10:30 when I call them in to go to bed. The litter tray is merely there incase they need a wee or a poo during the night.

I agree with reformed though, Cats are smart they will tell you when they want to be out, you just gotta recognise there intentions.

pip

Banned
Cat is just old and when it's cold outside dam thing don't want to go out:( and as i mentioned in first post i have got a cat flap:) Cats cold and old= lazy cats,gf said the cat done it to piss her of as she was showing the other cat more love on the night, lol i got to see the next repley

Reformed

Banned
I dont have a cat flap and I have 5 cats, never had them piss anywhere other than the litter tray that is in our bathroom when they are indoors. My cats go out at 8am then come in at about 5:30 for food, they go back out till about 10:30 when I call them in to go to bed. The litter tray is merely there incase they need a wee or a poo during the night.

I have to ask if you do this sort of thing all the year around? Do you kick them out when it is raining heavily - snowing - brass monkey weather? Sorry but such practises are quite cruel in my books. All they will do on a bitterly cold day is bloody freeze however much fur they have.

We recently had new neighbours move in - well down a few doors. Pretty sure they have lived in some rough areas. Not sure what they background is but I am sure there is a tale or 2 to tell. Anyways the father is hard working though diabolical at bringing up his son in a balanced way - forever screaming at him. Out of the back of the house he has what must be a 12 stone doberman and another very nasty large terrier thing. They never go for a walk. Here is the part that is rediculous. The wife has a love of cats - about 5 of them. She has a large dog kennel out the front of the house and all the food trays. No front garden and the street is the cat's place to go and be. They end up ripping up other people's neat tiny front gardens, or you can see them hiding under any cars that are about. They are out in all weathers and all night. As far as I can see they never enter the house. Lovely cats as I have stroked a few of them. To be honest with you I think all the animals should be rehoused but it sure shows how some people think it is ok to treat animals under the guise of 'love'.

In other words how come you ain't got a cat flap?

Cat is just old and when it's cold outside dam thing don't want to go out and as i mentioned in first post i have got a cat flap Cats cold and old= lazy cats,gf said the cat done it to piss her of as she was showing the other cat more love on the night, lol i got to see the next repley

Well when a cat is old and frail it should have access to a litter tray. Not sure that a cat would pee somewhere to get attention. They do mark areas with special glands that are an indicator to other cats about their presence but to pee somewhere - can't see it somehow. I suppose your gf shouldn't have a favourite cat and make sure she gives all plenty of attention. Only right and proper and would apply to anyone with cats - dogs - children even.

Have I got lots of good advice or wot?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Chosen said:

because theyre all jealous of his sexualificated maleness!

he's hubba tastic!

back to the cats..
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i wub em :clap: to naeth for a good find people

ooh edit with reference to the kitty litter thing, anyone else find it just the funniest thing when theyre burying something and they bury it so much they flick the kitter out of the tray and continue to frantically dig the bottom of the tray? who says cats are smart??... or maybe they know exactly what they are doing Oo

Calaen

Reformed said:
I have to ask if you do this sort of thing all the year around? Do you kick them out when it is raining heavily - snowing - brass monkey weather? Sorry but such practises are quite cruel in my books. All they will do on a bitterly cold day is bloody freeze however much fur they have.

In other words how come you ain't got a cat flap?

Have I got lots of good advice or wot?

Actually my Cats decide when they go out I merely open the door for them, they knock on the letterbox when they want to go in or out, they hate the rain and snow and when they do go out its usually for a quick peak to see whats going on then they come back in. As for being cruel I have a 6th cat which is stray that I feed morning, tea time and night time. I have just bought a cat kennel for it so it has somewhere to stay out of the rain and cold, I am as caring as pet lovers come.

Reformed

Banned
Actually my Cats decide when they go out I merely open the door for them, they knock on the letterbox when they want to go in or out, they hate the rain and snow and when they do go out its usually for a quick peak to see whats going on then they come back in. As for being cruel I have a 6th cat which is stray that I feed morning, tea time and night time. I have just bought a cat kennel for it so it has somewhere to stay out of the rain and cold, I am as caring as pet lovers come.

Nice reply and I am glad to read it. Still why not fit a cat flap though? They can even be fitted to a double glazed door.

By the sounds of it you are going to have 6 permanent cats in residence. Can't see you keeping the stray outside for long :) . Lot like me. I would have had quite a few extra cats by now but Franky is a big black tom who won't allow any other cat near the house. You can imagine the fights that have occured with the new neighbours cats. They won't come near me now.

Gamah

Banned
Ezteq said:
because theyre all jealous of his sexualificated maleness!

he's hubba tastic!

back to the cats..
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i wub em :clap: to naeth for a good find people

ooh edit with reference to the kitty litter thing, anyone else find it just the funniest thing when theyre burying something and they bury it so much they flick the kitter out of the tray and continue to frantically dig the bottom of the tray? who says cats are smart??... or maybe they know exactly what they are doing Oo

I reckon Ez has seen my tounge picture :p

Calaen

Reformed said:
Nice reply and I am glad to read it. Still why not fit a cat flap though? They can even be fitted to a double glazed door.

By the sounds of it you are going to have 6 permanent cats in residence. Can't see you keeping the stray outside for long :) . Lot like me. I would have had quite a few extra cats by now but Franky is a big black tom who won't allow any other cat near the house. You can imagine the fights that have occured with the new neighbours cats. They won't come near me now.

We have named her Gypsy :p She comes inside the house to eat sometimes but on the occassions I have shut the door to see if she will have a wander around and get to know the place she just sits at the door meowing :)

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Cats just flat out own.

Hitch4a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom