>>> Fund Raiser <<<

A

Arthwyr

As you might have notice Midies took a rellic from our backyard and left the doors open while leaving. Now you might not know this but these rellic doors are not your average cardboard keep doors but serious, and mean Ebony wood doors.
A rellic keep has 3 doors and fixing em costs about 25 PLATINUM for each. Bad thing is a door won't close untill its 100% repaired (OUCH) We would like to see at least one door repaired so they can't walk in and take our other precious rellic.

So here is the idea. A good part of the money (if you are generous) all of the money you make this sunday should be donated to a dedicated crafter (i say herbal since he payed alot out of his own pocket and could not be arsed to get some sleep while the doors were still open) so he has at least the funds to repair future doors. Maybe we should even do this 2 times a month so albion gets a fund together for siege weapons and rellic door repairs. A few trusted inhabitants of albion can then be chosen to spread the money over so one of em is always online to pay for the repairs. if a few weeks without rellic raids go buy we should have the cash to repair rellic doors without the hassle its causing now.

Every guild interested in taking part in fund raising two days a month or even one day would be nice ( 2 nicer ;) ) plz post here so we get an idea what to expect.

NN off to get some sleep

Arthwyr
GM <Exiled>

O

old.Organ-Grinder

v good idea to have a pot to put gold into for door repair etc etc . im sure our guild would be more than glad to help towards the cause . btw i hope we got scouts all over pennines/hadrians and at excal cos im sure mids will come back for our other relic .

H

Herbal Remedy

just a little side note great idea - but cash today would be better cus i aint sleepin till the door is fixed
herbal - sleep deprived and stood at excal
msg me ill be on - drop round with some cash no matter how much its all appreciated

O

old.Organ-Grinder

i already gave all i could afford . i'm lvl 24 i had 63 gold and i gave 50 to the cause .woulda of gave more but those good arrows are to exspensive .

O

old.Tera

Thnx to the people who gave money

hehe gave 700 my self been running around albion all morning picking money up geting wood :D

hhehe quite funneh really :D

C

Chenuba

I'm sure Illuminati can dig into our treasurechest and grab some dosh for gaterepair..

O

old.Marneus

Nice idea arthwyr mate, it will keep happening over and over no doubt, so some ready cash would help a lot :D

and for the now, every last pennie ive got will go to herb, and im certain ill be able mug other as well:rolleyes: Blade&Quill or not lol

B

Bleri McThrust

If a large alliance could be got up and running then these things would be easier.

O

old.Iskander

excellent Idea,

The Royal Guard will be donating, and helping future fund raising activities.

Will contact you in game about it.

E

--Eraser--

we will spend all we cann affort!
btw: where are the best mobs for gathering money? :p

O

old.Odysseus

VV can pledge 1 plat immediately, hopefully another plat within a short while.

For fast money, do gobbo beach with 2 rooters, 2 aoe wizzies, 1 scout, 1 minst, 2 clerics.

O

old.Drul

Funding

all Phoenix Guards online last night bought all the ebonywood we could get, but we need the Alliances and Lvl 50 Characters (as Herbal did) to take an imediate interest if they are online. I was surprised to see for hours after the attack (until about 3am) that some online lvl 50 never came to help. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom