Fun!!!

D

dakeyras

Nice fights in Hadrian's tonight.

Well worth the run up there. Won some fights without losses and without a sorc thanks to purge and Det. And well played to the Hibs who weren't tempted to return with more numbers, but came back and wiped us in a nice fair fight. Honours even.

L

lofff

indeed was great fun :great:

grp was screaming at me after first fight at mmg cos i managed to fuck up totally running onto melee range to mezz and ofc, failing ^^ (nerf chatting while playing in a "safe zone")

D

[DK]hakke

3rd time I hear about Lofff in HW in a short time...got your stack of pr0n there? :)

L

lofff

Originally posted by [DK]hakke
3rd time I hear about Lofff in HW in a short time...got your stack of pr0n there? :)

hehe, just a place to do our 2-5ppl skirmish avoiding the zerg for a change :D

P

phule_gubben

There are so many stealthers around today that avoiding a stealth zerg is impossible imo.

W

Whisperess

Meh, you guys left when we arrived :/

Had some really nice fights with the hibbies though, until things went a little haywire :)

( I got stuck in the stairs, when I got back on, some lonely avalonian got the groups attention, so they didn't see the hibs coming from the side )

Was very fun all in all :D

( Psst - Gloma - You're always my first target, consider it a little special treatment for old guildies ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom