Fun with quarters?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
FIRST TO REPLY +1 HELL YEH!

i dont have sound but will watch it when i do

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yay its amazing the cool stuff you can do when you have no life to interfere with training.....

wait

i have no life and i cant do any cool stuff

bugger

unless you count that thing with the ping pong balls

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Ezteq said:
yay its amazing the cool stuff you can do when you have no life to interfere with training.....

wait

i have no life and i cant do any cool stuff

bugger

unless you count that thing with the ping pong balls

if youve got any .avi's of you doing the ping pong ball trick email them to me, im a professional ping pong ball trick evaluator..........no i am really.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Those guys are fucking losers :p That whole video was basicly just the same thing over and over "omg but he flipped the coin in the glass OVER A LIGHTER *High Fives all round*" Yeah he just flipped the coin into a glass over another glass same shit.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Shagrat said:
if youve got any .avi's of you doing the ping pong ball trick email them to me, im a professional ping pong ball trick evaluator..........no i am really.
heres an artists rendition

Ladies and gentlemen, Ez's Beaver Tennis!!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Cozak said:
Those guys are fucking losers :p That whole video was basicly just the same thing over and over "omg but he flipped the coin in the glass OVER A LIGHTER *High Fives all round*" Yeah he just flipped the coin into a glass over another glass same shit.

yeah probably, but the last one where he bounced it across the entire room into a glas inside a............ whatever its called in english, were pretty neat imo :)

and i'd be doing something like that anyday insted of having a "RL" inside a pub getting drunk. but im to lazy.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I found it pretty cool... nice partytrick.

If you have nothing else to do why not toss coins into a glass, that would be the first thing i would think of... honestly

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
He could be the next James Bond villain, Flip a coin into the eye socket from across the room.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHAHA only funny thing is that guy that throws himself on the ground, looks like he wanted to go check out the glass but got a heart attack xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom