Fun titles:

S

SilverHood

Originally posted by Soulcatcher

so what you're saying is you're just a product of our mass production age? be like the rest, and all is fine?

:p

Pretty much, yeah.

There's more people with spesjul titles than forum Dieties on the DaoC boards anyway

O

old.Gombur Glodson

But you'd still want a special title, and without one you're nothing but a spam retard.

S

SilverHood

well, with one I'd still be a spam retard, just that it won't say "W0t3Va" underneath my name.

:rolleyes:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

You are a spam retard, and not a forumite.

There is the difference.

S

SFXman

Man you all been jibbering liek crazy in this thread.

S

Sigurd

Yes, it's one small step for spam, one giant leap for spamkind...

S

Sarum TheBlack

Who wants to be a forumite anyway? It quite obviously is some evil virus thing that takes otherwise perfectly normal people and turns them into twisted wreaks of a forum spammer, hating their own continued wretched existence and forced to take it out on all those around them.

I could, of course, used a more direct way to question the forumites humanity.. but telling them to "grow up" or "fuck off" would just be so dull.. if you've gotta insult, be creative!

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Sarum TheBlack
I could, of course, used a more direct way to question the forumites humanity.. but telling them to "grow up" or "fuck off" would just be so dull.. if you've gotta insult, be creative!

fuck off and grow up.

;)

F

Flimgoblin

Is that supposed to be ironic? :p

maybe :)

Bitter and twisted anyway.

I'm a goblin after all.

(oh and all the best people are Deity's - custom titles are for wimps)

B

Belsameth

Who wants to be a forumite anyway? It quite obviously is some evil virus thing that takes otherwise perfectly normal people and turns them into twisted wreaks of a forum spammer, hating their own continued wretched existence and forced to take it out on all those around them.

that was suppost to be an insult?
may I suggest you take lessons from somebody actually capable of insulting anybody?
tho I must say I'm not sure you're even able to enroll in the beginners course :p

S

Sarum TheBlack

Nah, I have no desire to insult you lot. You'd tear me apart no doubt (well.. you probably will anyway, I've put my head above the wall already, it's just a matter of time before someone takes a shot at it).

I don't think I'd qualify for the beginers course no.. I have a slight problem in that I generally like most people, despite their quirks and flaws. Unlike the forumites.. who hate everyone for mealy existing until they have proven themselves worthy of existence in the eyes of the forumites.

And as for the master of wit and stuff.. seen it before (OLD!!!!!!!!11 as the forumites say)

B

Belsameth

I actually like most people as well.
hell, I generally even don't mind Najwa and Krypt that much...
taking potshots at whichever head happens to pop up IS an awefull lot of fun tho.

*takes aim*

F

Flimgoblin

Nah, I have no desire to insult you lot. You'd tear me apart no doubt (well.. you probably will anyway, I've put my head above the wall already, it's just a matter of time before someone takes a shot at it).

I don't think I'd qualify for the beginers course no.. I have a slight problem in that I generally like most people, despite their quirks and flaws. Unlike the forumites.. who hate everyone for mealy existing until they have proven themselves worthy of existence in the eyes of the forumites.

And as for the master of wit and stuff.. seen it before (OLD!!!!!!!!11 as the forumites say)

I posted it here a while ago :) I just like hyperlinking random words.

I don't hate people for existing, I hate them because they post here.

(and the Flimgoblin wants to eat their liver....)

L

Lafala Arifel

Murray is cool. I always wanted them to do a Monkey Island spin off adventure with him as the star. Elaine should marry Murray in it or something.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Flimgoblin

(and the Flimgoblin wants to eat their liver....)

don't lie, Flim, you're not capable of hatred.
I strongly suspect you really just want to hug us all till we either choke or flee, whatever comes first

S

Sarum TheBlack

Where exactly did Murray come into the discussion about negative emotions in the OT forums?

He does rock.. but belongs somewhere else, this is my hijack Lafala, leave it alone! (but feel free to back me up... I'm on my own here)

/em signs up to the goblins hate list.

Oh, and I get on ok with Najwa too... Najwa doesn't get on so well me, but that's not my problem. (sample /send from Najwa.. totally out of the blue like they often are)

@@Najwa sends: "Hello"
@@Najwa sends: "You smell!"
@@Najwa sends: "kthxnpbye"
@@You send: "love you too" to Najwa

:flame:

B

Belsameth

n00b :p

have you payed attention to Gwombears avatar and title?

S

Sarum TheBlack

I'm perfectly aware of the former Forum Carebear's new avatar and title, i just don't see what he's go to do with my hijack of this thread.

And I'm trying out the new "evil forumite" thing.. Lafala seemed a good target due to the fact she know's I don't mean it.

Kinda spoils the whole evil thing if you do it to someone who knows better... but it's only a practice run.. I'm not very good yet.

S

Sarum TheBlack

I hit a nerve with the mention of the Forum Carebear gombie? :flame:

And I really don't care if you're amused by this or not.. it's not my business to be some kind of humour police and enforce my very perculiar brand of humour on anyone.. but I'm having fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom