Fun Setups

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Oke, this is not about having the BEST setup with most utility, but this is about certain fun setups wich can really be nice in certain moments.

Does anybody have some funky setups? asin: bard, druid druid, pbaoe pbaoe pbaoe pbaoe pbaoe all pbaoe with stormlord and 1 with convoker:)

or bard druid druid bm bm bm bm bm

or something else, and explain why u think it's fun and in what 'area/ moment' it is fun :)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
The silliest I've ever been in was when I grouped up with some people for mutual protection on my way to a keep defence in OF. We were 5 clerics and 1 paladin.

Whilst we did die to the organised fg we met, it took an awful long time!

Darzil

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
8 cleric who are mostly smite, but there are enhance and reju clerics also. 6 warlord, 2 perf. or mebbe less cleric and 1 sorc, etc...

Chronictank

FH is my second home
5 healers and my lvl 44 zerker in df
oh the chaos because of overhealing ><

Pre-nerf smite cleric groups also were funny :)

Martok

Part of the furniture
the most fun setup ive ever done was my

my merc 1 pally 1 friar 1 sorc 2x smite cleircs 1 rejuve 1 enhance cleric it was funny as hell!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Mentalist bombing grp:

Bard
Drood
Warden
Ment
Ment
Ment
Ment
Ment

x5 aoe nukes, x5 stacked ST and twf. Give em all frost stallions and that's another 5 aoe nukes.

Do the same with thanes :D

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
8 pallies > all. by twisting normally(double heal twist), and using rr5 ra that should be 8*3*2*52 hits = 2496 hits / every 6 seconds for a half min. after that, only 832/6 sec. while they can hit for 8*400= 3200 hits/1.5 sec, and dont forget 8 insta taunt shot for interrupt, the endless combine of BGers + warlord spells added with some woc3 perhaps.. thats far the best setup alb could have, too bad there isnt 8 good pallies total on prydwen :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Righthandof said:
8 pallies > all. by twisting normally(double heal twist), and using rr5 ra that should be 8*3*2*52 hits = 2496 hits / every 6 seconds for a half min. after that, only 832/6 sec. while they can hit for 8*400= 3200 hits/1.5 sec, and dont forget 8 insta taunt shot for interrupt, the endless combine of BGers + warlord spells added with some woc3 perhaps.. thats far the best setup alb could have, too bad there isnt 8 good pallies total on prydwen :p
think 8 palas all bg'ing one another would be funny :)

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
7 warlocks 1 one SB with grp stealth standing at agra mile gate

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
2 healers shaman 1 runemaster for enegy debuff 4 nuking thanes!

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Turran said:

8 pallies > 8 friars easily.

both deal about the same damage, friars can handle a bit more magic damage, while pallies can handle a bit more melee damage..
the only big difference is that friars have to stop for healing and cast, which can be easily interrupted, while heal chant is an insta chant and can do it while perma sprinting & bashing stuff :flame:

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
ofc, the funniest I have ever been in was the reaver groups I did in 1.70... 3-4 reaver, 2 cleric, 1 icewizzi, 1 sorc, 0-1 friar

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
8 pallies > 8 friars easily.

both deal about the same damage, friars can handle a bit more magic damage, while pallies can handle a bit more melee damage..
the only big difference is that friars have to stop for healing and cast, which can be easily interrupted, while heal chant is an insta chant and can do it while perma sprinting & bashing stuff :flame:

Friars heal procs and heal styles, though, add up to a lot these days. I believe they found on Pendragon that 5 friars was enough to keep up with oil on keeps if they were bashing on the door (so a group of 8 friars could bash on a keep or tower door and the oil would be irrelevant).

Darzil

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
Friars heal procs and heal styles, though, add up to a lot these days. I believe they found on Pendragon that 5 friars was enough to keep up with oil on keeps if they were bashing on the door (so a group of 8 friars could bash on a keep or tower door and the oil would be irrelevant).

Darzil

hm didnt calculate with that, but im quiet sure that group heal style doesnt give as much hp as a triple heal chanting twisting pally(and you know at rvr its far not about spamming styles, more like chasing a caster, getting off warden bt, getting off self bt, miss, get stunned, get off warden bt, finally hit...)

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
My old guild in Of just when SI was released 7 Bds 1 packer xD Emain was lagging like an earthquake when we moved :)

Was fun till Goa Nerfed ouer Name <Boners Inc> xD

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Marchus said:
ofc, the funniest I have ever been in was the reaver groups I did in 1.70... 3-4 reaver, 2 cleric, 1 icewizzi, 1 sorc, 0-1 friar

those were the days eh :)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
defending berk keep prenerf on my warlock when it was rr8 or so.

3 healers, 3xwarlock, sm, shammy

3 healers obviously sat inside spamming spread, 1 warlock perma spamming powerless spread, other 2 jump out bombing.

100 albs were attacking, Must have taken 2-3fg out every jump, was the funest setup ever, we just didnt die. had something like 120 deathblows and 3deaths after an hour defending. the laughter on vent went on through the defense also :>

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
defending berk keep prenerf on my warlock when it was rr8 or so.

3 healers, 3xwarlock, sm, shammy

3 healers obviously sat inside spamming spread, 1 warlock perma spamming powerless spread, other 2 jump out bombing.

100 albs were attacking, Must have taken 2-3fg out every jump, was the funest setup ever, we just didnt die. had something like 120 deathblows and 3deaths after an hour defending. the laughter on vent went on through the defense also :>

thats sick :) :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
While 8 paladins sounds nice...where's the CC?

8 skalds could technically mezz a whole group, then cast 16 DD's on the first target hehe

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
Konstantin said:
My old guild in Of just when SI was released 7 Bds 1 packer xD Emain was lagging like an earthquake when we moved :)

Was fun till Goa Nerfed ouer Name <Boners Inc> xD

haha, this is pretty funny^^

i really like to try out 8 pallies. another fun setup would be a theurgy group - 2 clerics and 6 theurgs. just imagine the amount of pets casted within the first 10 secs :)

Tombha

Fledgling Freddie
i always wanted to try a set group consisting of

1 briton sorc
7 briton friars. all dressed in black, all with VERY similar names.. like

lillill lillll Illill liilll and so on :)

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Collateral said:
haha, this is pretty funny^^

i really like to try out 8 pallies. another fun setup would be a theurgy group - 2 clerics and 6 theurgs. just imagine the amount of pets casted within the first 10 secs :)
mm thuoght that aswell :)

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Smite Cleric
Smite Cleric
Smite Cleric
Smite Cleric
Smite Cleric
Smite Cleric
Smite Cleric
Sorc.

Users who are viewing this thread