Fun RvR

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Big stuff, small stuff, and various sizes inbetween. Running with an army, running with just a few people. Lost some, won some. Been ambushed, returned the favour. Sneaked around behind groups attacking elsewhere, had groups doing exactly the same thing to us.

I think we pretty much covered most things you can do in RvR tonight bar an actual relic raid.

Thanks to Albs, Hibs and Mids that were out tonight and made the whole extended evening fun.

As always, thanks to the various scouts (I mean the job, not the class) that kept us warned as we ambled around.

Sometimes we seemed sleepy and got ganked, sometimes we got the jump.

Naughty Random and Kipu constantly assisting on me. In future I'll just stick to nearsight instead of seeing if I can get close enough to hit you.

It wasn't perfect, a lot of things could have been done better, especially by myself but what the hec. It was fun overall :)

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
/who Emain gave 90+ results.

We pm'd some peeps in Odins, they said nothing there neither.
Hmm. Either albs are up to something, or they doing ML shit.

Suddenly we got reports from 4fg on amgO. Nice, lets finish this emain run and go there. By the time we arrived at apkE, Bled got hit by 70ish albs and was quickly taken.

5 minutes later /who Emain gave 14ish results. /who uppland, jamtland gave above 100 of em. We ran to Nottmore, planning to start retake/counter from there, when - just before we arrived - Random said INC NOTTMOOR. So we ran into Nottmoor, set up traps and fields, killed the ones on the doors, and when albs retreated, we charged all together to finish the remaining 35ish off. Albs whiped :)

We then headed to bled, while most groups secured amgO, 2-3 fg mids took bled.

Then we returned to Emain, cuz 10fg+ albs were reported at apk-amg.

My group got Onigiri'd, so we called it a day.

Nice fights tho, really massive battles etc :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
had some funny fights last night in Emain :)

we got zerged a few times but was quite fun overall. Mids sure know how to add tbh... amazing how fast 2 grps can add on a FGfight. :)

[DISCLAIMER FOR RETARDS: This post isnt a whine, its not QQing, I had solid good old fun last night even though we got zerged abit and have nothing to complain about really]

Eroa

Banned
QQ more shike!

I just went LD all the time and couldnt play at all :(

mirieth!

Banned
yesterday was alright, was great fun in the day had loads of fgvsfg fights in emain. watching 10fg of hibs all trying to get into the amg gatehouse was funneh ;o

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Omg

Eroa said:
QQ more shike!

I just went LD all the time and couldnt play at all :(

How comes u currently playing nothing and still going LD? eheh

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
mirieth! said:
yesterday was alright, was great fun in the day had loads of fgvsfg fights in emain. watching 10fg of hibs all trying to get into the amg gatehouse was funneh ;o

did they all fit? :)

totally OT.. just have to share this pic, made me laugh alot :) simply because its so true for soloers :p

AssassinDay.JPG

Eroa

Banned
Gahn said:
How comes u currently playing nothing and still going LD? eheh

Well. Its hard to play something when you LD all the time.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe was really fun yesterday. First we heard of 70+ albs in odins so we teleport to svasud and move out. Hear that they attack nottmor so we run there and start pbaoeing away. We kill around 20peeps before getting ganked and by the time we got back albs were dead. Roamed odins abit but found no more albs. Porting back Emain just to find the same zerg near silo. We charge and start killing again getting around 10-15 more before we are getting killed.

Port back Emain, running around looking for the alb zerg when we see albion takes dun da behnn. Oh jolly good now we know where they are. Stumble upon a Klan Nidstang (sp?) grp and we decide to charged the zerg at the keep. Kill like half the zerg before we have to surrender.

port back only to see 90 hibs taking back scat. Nice now there will be hibs in emain soon also. Next hour or so we have multiple fights with hibs and albs at amg and we end the evening by taking on 1 hib grp after the other until Onigir´s grp and like 10 stealther adds got us.

The evening began with running around in 2 hours getting like 5k rp and finished with 50k rp :D

Cheers! :cheers:

Poag

m00?
xxManiacxx said:
Port back Emain, running around looking for the alb zerg when we see albion takes dun da behnn. Oh jolly good now we know where they are. Stumble upon a Klan Nidstang (sp?) grp and we decide to charged the zerg at the keep. Kill like half the zerg before we have to surrender.

Was only like 15 peeps..hardly half of us :) was stood upgrading the outer door when u guys arrived was 500/360 enc at the time so managed to shuffle back from the door out of pbae range and kept going at the doors.

You guys left/died about 10 mins later more mids turn up and die after killing a few albs...5 more mins some hibs come along [beaten my personal best and had gotten 800+/360 enc ^^ big thanks to Bownz Aeten Elim and co for supplying me with that summoned wood :) ]

Finished outter door lvl 6 100% and did innner then 120 hibs turned up!!! [68 in bg about 45-50 actually at the keep tho]

Overall i had lots of fun..even doing the doors was a laugh with the peeps down at the door with me :)

Side note.... the 1.69 FPS fixes are really good...hardly any fps lag all night with effects on full..gifv more big fights!!

-Gale

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Gale said:
Was only like 15 peeps..hardly half of us :) was stood upgrading the outer door when u guys arrived was 500/360 enc at the time so managed to shuffle back from the door out of pbae range and kept going at the doors.

You guys left/died about 10 mins later more mids turn up and die after killing a few albs...5 more mins some hibs come along [beaten my personal best and had gotten 800+/360 enc ^^ big thanks to Bownz Aeten Elim and co for supplying me with that summoned wood :) ]

Finished outter door lvl 6 100% and did innner then 120 hibs turned up!!! [68 in bg about 45-50 actually at the keep tho]

Overall i had lots of fun..even doing the doors was a laugh with the peeps down at the door with me :)

Side note.... the 1.69 FPS fixes are really good...hardly any fps lag all night with effects on full..gifv more big fights!!

-Gale

I counted around 30kills when we were there. And last count I got were that u were around 70. almost half ;)

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
got 100k rps last night, but the rvr was shit, too many zergs.

Eroa

Banned
Way to much random people running around with lack of support and pretty much a setup feeding rps to the rvr guilds yesterday :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
prefer lots of people from all realms rather than a dead emain tbh...

an active server=a healthy server, dont cry when ppl RVR, its just stupid.

Eroa

Banned
I just cry when I run a group with 1 bard 2 heroes 2 ranger=Feeding albs/mids with rps

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Eroa said:
I just cry when I run a group with 1 bard 2 heroes 2 ranger=Feeding albs/mids with rps

wtf, that is the new FOTM ffs.. quickly delete msg before mael see setup ^^

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
prefer lots of people from all realms rather than a dead emain tbh...

an active server=a healthy server, dont cry when ppl RVR, its just stupid.

agreeeeeeeeeeeeek, left server because nada to kill.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing to see here Cougar. Go back to hunting people in emain lake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom