Fun new Paul Barnett interview (about WAR, obviously)...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i just got my faith restored in warhammer from that guy. :worthy:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
i liked the place where he said something in the lines of "we are gonna take all the best rvr based from daoc and make it better/improve it" somehow i wanna play WAR again now, thou i still wanna se what they are gonna do with xbox war...

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Thats the shit i wanna hear! good old honesty, it will rock :drink:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I think its funny how he over emphasises the final word of every sen....ten...ce

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Wasnt interested in WaR

But that guy makes the game sound very good idd, defo be following this more!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
My only concers about warhammer is the classes actually - hope it wont be too much like wow classes where they got so many tools that make em less specialized...

I mean, to make a good group for pvp in wow you just take some random classes and it will work ^_^

I know every race in war will have 4 classes: healer, caster, light tank, heavy tank - how much will the classes differ from race to race for example? I love daoc because there are soooooo many specialized classes wich makes it really fun to make group setups requires different group tactics.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Hes been hanging out with yanks too long, that cockney accent is heavily tainted with a new york yankee car salesmans pitch.

Great info tho!

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
ahahha I like his transportation speech :D

"the way it works in modern MMO games is that when you go to Charles de Gaulle airport and say that you wanna travel to New York, they tell you that you better walk to New York first, then come back to Charles de Gaulle airport and fly to New York"

:worthy:

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
crispy said:
My only concers about warhammer is the classes actually - hope it wont be too much like wow classes where they got so many tools that make em less specialized...

I mean, to make a good group for pvp in wow you just take some random classes and it will work ^_^

I know every race in war will have 4 classes: healer, caster, light tank, heavy tank - how much will the classes differ from race to race for example? I love daoc because there are soooooo many specialized classes wich makes it really fun to make group setups requires different group tactics.

Given that the game is based on the Warhammer IP, I'd expect the classes to be very different in each faction/race.
Having said the above, there isn't much info out yet except for the Greenskins and Dwarves, as that's the conflict section they're working on at the mo.

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
crispy said:

I dont think thats really a concern, they did it ok in daoc and theyll do it on WAR also, altho.. the thing we shud be concerned over is that casting inst interrupted while beeing hit, which totally promotes ppl to play solo more as we saw in WoW, gogo shadow priests -.-

edit: but the game is at a very low stage still so who knows what they have to counter this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom