Fun idea for Thidraki \o/

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Once a month 1 level 50 player from each realm is selected and aloud Enter Thidraki to help there Realm mate's out. Whether that be taking the CK or just generally pwning the enemy. Muhahaha imagine having a lvl 50 in your grp or 'zerg'. It would be like a God and his minions :p!

ofc its fair cus each realm would get it and the lvl 50 is selected randomly. 1 week it could be a Bard / SB / Merc, Next week an Enchanter / Healer / Scout xD.

Imagine that, enchanter mocs and kills 50 albs :eek: only for the lvl 50 scout to crit him and kill em heh :D

Could be a fun idea but maybe make it so once that lvl 50 is killed he cannot enter again till next day or again. just a fun idea but im sure somebody will comment how they should fix bugs / class's etc first before adding fluff / pointless stuff like this :x.

Any who :D

Kaegon

Fledgling Freddie
sure it would be fun for him, but what about everyone else? :eek7:

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Kaegon said:
sure it would be fun for him, but what about everyone else? :eek7:

8 lvl 24's could kill a lvl 50. It all Depends I suppose but they could do it.

Runis*

Fledgling Freddie
Vindicator said:
Imagine that, enchanter mocs and kills 50 albs :eek:

Any who :D

why MoC? just prawn. And yes it would be a l33t idea! would be fun tho annoying for the receiving person ;)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
3 happy people, 100 or so unhappy people, ya im sure they will put this in :m00:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
One level 50 chanter runs in and pbae insta kills a zerg, fun. :(

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Cozak said:
3 happy people, 100 or so unhappy people, ya im sure they will put this in :m00:

100 lvl 24's would pwn a lvl 50 xD. Even 25 would

it Doesnt take many lvl 24's to kill a 50 xD. If ther a Caster and being spammed with amnesia by 6 lvl 20-24 healers 1 of the spells willl land xD. If 20 casters and running around nuking a lvl 50 tank that cant get near em he will die eventually xD. Sure they would kill lots but they would die lots 2 :p. + the other realm has ther 'Hero' To help them counter act the lvl 50 :D.

I would be a fun idea tbh. People just keep focusing on " But the lvl 50 would pwn me :(!!!!" .......err you grp up with your lvl 50 or simply gather an Army worthy of Mordor! :p /em roleplay off

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Wouldn't work. For instance, say it's a CK or PK camp - the level 50 could stroll out and start one shotting people, they'd cut a massive swathe through the opposition so fast they wouldn't have time to zerg back. :p

-TDA-Shaki

Fledgling Freddie
Just give bg1 versions of moc and purge out, would make thid much nicer, and end regen needs to be sorted, end 2 isnt good enuff even for a bunch of lvl 24's when using shield styles especially.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Cozak said:

killed quite a few lvl 50's in DF with my ickle lowbies + my group so its quite possible.. shield tanks could be a problem but still possible if u run behind him...

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
sko said:
Are you a retard, Sir?

No but with a statement liked that you certainly Are.

Oh nice picture, Did you find your personality yet? *Flush* oh well there it goes

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Vindicator said:
100 lvl 24's would pwn a lvl 50 xD. Even 25 would

it Doesnt take many lvl 24's to kill a 50 xD. If ther a Caster and being spammed with amnesia by 6 lvl 20-24 healers 1 of the spells willl land xD. If 20 casters and running around nuking a lvl 50 tank that cant get near em he will die eventually xD. Sure they would kill lots but they would die lots 2 :p. + the other realm has ther 'Hero' To help them counter act the lvl 50 :D.

I would be a fun idea tbh. People just keep focusing on " But the lvl 50 would pwn me :(!!!!" .......err you grp up with your lvl 50 or simply gather an Army worthy of Mordor! :p /em roleplay off

Still a stupid idea what happens if the level 50 happens to be a necro or animist or something, noobs have no chance. What if one 50 is a mend healer and one is a mana eld, silly idea :p

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, on my long list of things I'd like to see Mythic improve in DAoC, this comes about....... nowhere.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Remember leveling in Uppland at crabs with my warrior when a lvl50 rr1 popped on me, was before the mezz/stun nerfs, managed to shield style him to deah :)

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
sko said:
I got a great idea for a game. You go around calling people megameights and win.

Alright Sko you dont like the idea fine do something Constructive like other people and state why you dont like it. Then again that would involve some thought on your part and we all know you dont do that. Now Kindly Crawl back under the Toliet and keep looking for that personality.

Move along nothing to see here.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Im having a emotic day, so here goes

This idea is
gay.gif

Sko, both
gay.gif
and
asshole.gif
- read about 5 posts by you so far, you got some serious RL issues m8, you can get free
help.gif
you know.

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Not such a bad idea really..................could chain-gank Thugs all day long. :p

sko

Loyal Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:

Why would I want help? So I can become a mindless virus of the earth like yourself? Work and die. I'll have my fun instead. :)

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
echekiel said:
hmm what happen when the lvl 50 guy select is rr10 ? :)

No one goes to Thid would be my guess.

Thats what'll happen. You get the wrong class at the wrong ML and RR in Thid, be it an Animist, Bonedancer or Sorc (three classes off the top of my head) in there and pretty much everyone from the opposing realms will get bored real fast.

If you had all 3 50s in at the same time, they'd probably duel each other to death anyway, with the level 24s scattered around little more than flotsam and thats assuming that all 3 would be there at the same time. I have no idea how you'd co-ordinate this idea at all.

It'd be funny though, watching a big bad lvl 50 toon striding out of whichever CK and being brought down by a waiting stealth zerg.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
wouldnt work, the level 50 will probably find a very creative way of getting the max out of his 'abilities', (sticking around pks etc) it would make 3 happy and all others unhappy, would screw over the idea of the bg aswell, and all will whine like never before...

fun idea if you can host your own game with friends who like it too...

Sigurd

Banned
I've thought about this myself... would be a great laugh, soloing the CK.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
This has to be one of the most retarded ideas ever, get a fucking brain.

[/sko mode]

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
this was kinda the idea i had when mythic made /lvl 30 on hib/pryd tbh...wanted to go to thid as a lvl 24 (max trained) then level on mobs and players to lvl 30 (buffed lvl 30 ranger in decent gear in thid..ow)

but i soon discovered that it...didnt work :(
dam i was depressed that day :p

and imagne a lvl 50 necro there....(even with lvl 24 buffs) he could kill the whole gang

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Sendraks said:
It'd be funny though, watching a big bad lvl 50 toon striding out of whichever CK and being brought down by a waiting stealth zerg.
Or rather, level 50 strides out, stealther jumps him, qc pbae and one-shots the entire stealth zerg. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom