Fun Fun Fun with Fensalir

K

karlophin

Just wanna thank you middies for some great fun tonight at Fensalir.

My guild, terra dominus, thought it be a good idea to pull all its lvl40+ together and go to have some fun in mid for a change. And fun we had.

We still hold it at this moment but I wanna say big grats to the 8 shadowbanes that made there way to lord and knocked a lot of health off him. If it wasn't for one of us realising what was going on it would have been lost for sure.

Thanks for all that came to try to take it back for having some fun and giving us a few rp's.

Also thanks to Clan bearhawk that brought some members along to join in with our fun :) Lets keep up the good work and perhaps try to pull some of the zerging away from emain.... hang on, who am i kidding ;)

O

old.Moriaana

Well I was gonna do a post about it so I will just stick it on here....

"It was late in the evening when, tiring of the endless zerg and counter-zerg of emain, a group of 8 CBH guild friends decided to take Fensalir Faste to annoy the Midgardians. After waiting for what seemed an eternity for the groups' warden to find the right necklace amongst all his jewelry, this brave group set out alone into the bitter cold of the Midgard frontier, with only a flash of hot tea and some druid cold resist buffs to repel the chill winds.

Soon after leaving the Tele-keep, news reached them that Fensalir Faste had already fallen to Terra Dominus. This caused much debate amongst the members who eventually agreed to help their alliance guild mates defend the keep.

Eventually they reached the gates of Fensalir Faste to find it empty and unguarded! What evil plot was afoot? However, it soon came to one of the group memebers attention that there were Terra Dominus members near the Midgard frontier keep, just up the road, so they left the safety of the fort and ploughed on through the driving snow and biting winds, with not even a sip of tea.

Upon reaching the location of the frontier keep the allies soon joined forces to repel wave after wave of Midgardian defenders, desperate to enter their frontier and reclaim their keep. Both seasoned veterans and untried recruits were slain by the valiant Hibernians.

However, the hour was getting late and various members of all the groups decided that education and employment were more meaningful in the long run than another hour of battle. This left the allies seriously weakened, with charges from the Midgardians causing more casualties. Unable to revive their comrades behind enemy lines and therefore withstand continued assaults, the order to retreat to the keep was sounded.

Once safely inside the keep, wave upon wave of enemy was repelled. Then, silence.....

During this lull in activity, an off-duty tea clerk decided that the chieftain would probably be a bit peckish and set off to the tower to take him some pie and tea. However, on the stairs, one of Midgards most diabolical soldiers, a feared Shadowblade, flashed into view for a second! Fearing for the chieftains safety, she dropped the tray of pie and tea and rushed to the top of the tower. The Midgardians had hatched a plot most heinous! Occupying the troops at the gates they had dispatched a squad of assassins to kill the chieftain! Without pie and tea, he was almost defenceless, so the brave druid threw herself into the fray, pausing only slightly to cast an instaheal on the chieftain. The alarm sounded, the Hibernian defenders rushed to the top of the tower and promptly despatched the foul invaders.

Once this attack, which turned out to be some sort of final desperate act, had been repelled not one Midgardian soul was seen again. Tiring of inactivity with boredom and fatigue setting in, the Hibernians decided to call it a night. Everyone went home and had pie."

The End

* All event in this account actually happened, although not neccesarily in this universe. Certain events may have been changed to protect the minds of young Hibernians, but you can rest assured, the Chieftain DID get his pie and tea :)

R

Runsy

hehe we tryed the lord 2 times.
and we were about 10 :)

Nice defending:)

O

old.Ebeneezer

Bit of a stun DD fest at uppland crossroads...nerf hib casters!

L

Lessurl

Dammit, we were in mid rompin about in a small grp killin albs (couldn't find any mids strangely) when we saw a few death messages. Asking the poor fallen chap where, he informed us on the doorstep of fens which was under attack. We decided to come help, following the lead of our resident mid expert ranger we romped from yggdra up towards uppland... but disaster! Perhaps it was a lack of tea (not being a tea fan myself i never brought any) but our ranger drove us right past one of those damn uber rm's on the side of the hill and we all got ganked. :(
Came back with me leading, made it to fens. (Ok i got a bit lost on the way, thought i was approaching a different keep but it turned out to be fens, we got there in the end so it was ok, right?) And it was deserted, death mes spam a min later informed us we had missed the party.
Bored as noone was about our brave band of four decided to try another keep, did ok till the guards gave us an uber pop and ended our trip to mid.

The morale of this story, err...hurm. Don't try to come help defend a keep cos u'll just end up disapointed at missing the fun? Or maybe don't go to mid without tea cos it'll only end in disaster?

H

hotrat

/me grumbles about hib zergs camping my camp spot :(

Still i killed one or two of u, damn feldegast take a looooong time to kill :p

Users who are viewing this thread