Fun ftw

Keitan

Banned
24th saturday ALL meet Darkness Falls Entrance ALB for mass pve raid

ALL LEVELS MAY ATTEND

ALL LEVELS MAY ROLL

I Am leading this raid for easy exp for loads of people if this raid is succesfull then we will do it regurlay:) if DF is not ours we will go ot PoC

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
/leveled zerg FTW!!! :flame:

PLS kill director kobil a lot of times so i can buy his rings when i'm active again on DAoC, i need like 2 of those stupid rings in my friar temp :(

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
YES! PLEASE all L 50 come!! We go down raid all mobs, legion etc! also we spawn Lilith and kill her!! im so excited about what she drops etc so :)

friky

Fledgling Freddie
or u mean .. all the 50s do everything and some level 5s win on lotto.. doesent seem fair..

Keitan

Banned
friky said:
or u mean .. all the 50s do everything and some level 5s win on lotto.. doesent seem fair..

Dont mean that at all but if ure lvl 5-10 its -30 to roll
Level 10-20 -25 to roll
20-40 is minus 20 to roll
40-45 is minus 10 to roll
45-50 normall

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
Dont mean that at all but if ure lvl 5-10 its -30 to roll
Level 10-20 -25 to roll
20-40 is minus 20 to roll
40-45 is minus 10 to roll
45-50 normall

No offense but this sounds like a disaster waiting to happen..

Have you actually got any prior raid leading knowledge? If your going to specify rules, make sure you specify them fully.. Hastily throwing rules together when people point out flaws is always going to end with people being unhappy.

You've specified some "roll mods" but then failed to specify what the /random is actually going to be.
-30 on a /random 100 is rather more crippling than on a /random 1000

I'm not sure what level you are, but this sounds from a neutral's stand point like an attempt to come get some high level chars to PL you a bit (it might not be, it's just what it sounds like). Good luck with it, but I really wouldn't get your hopes up of any real success.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Golena said:
No offense but this sounds like a disaster waiting to happen..

Have you actually got any prior raid leading knowledge? If your going to specify rules, make sure you specify them fully.. Hastily throwing rules together when people point out flaws is always going to end with people being unhappy.

You've specified some "roll mods" but then failed to specify what the /random is actually going to be.
-30 on a /random 100 is rather more crippling than on a /random 1000

urg.. you got any experience at leading raids tbh ??? -30 seems kinda obvious that lotto is /random 100 :S. if it was /Random 1000 he would prolly pick -300:twak:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
necromania said:
urg.. you got any experience at leading raids tbh ??? -30 seems kinda obvious that lotto is /random 100 :S. if it was /Random 1000 he would prolly pick -300:twak:

Seems fun if lowbies get a chance to get some looot, hmmm. Are there any lowbies in this game without a 50 alt anymore?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:
Seems fun if lowbies get a chance to get some looot, hmmm. Are there any lowbies in this game without a 50 alt anymore?

no:(

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
urg.. you got any experience at leading raids tbh ???

Over 100 public ML raids thanks..

necromania said:
-30 seems kinda obvious that lotto is /random 100 :S. if it was /Random 1000 he would prolly pick -300:twak:

Might be semi-obvious to you. Doesn't change the fact that if it's not specified upfront then someone's going to whine..

My point still stands tho.. very very few raids where someone comes up with a bady specified plan without thinking it through for more than 20 seconds works. It's ok if you know the people who are coming as you'll go have a laugh.. if you invite the random whiners from here, then you'll end up with 20% people who want item X and decide the lotto wasn't specified properly or X did nothing and shouldn't be able to win, 50% people after a PL and 30% people there to have a good time. If your not naturally a good leader the 70% people after something will win over the 30% who just want a good time, and it will all end in tears.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
indeed he should had been saying in first post what lotto system would be. but -30 in mod for being low lvl kinda shows that lotto would be /random 100. as -30 on /random 1000 wont help much :> ^^

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Fair point but I think that was the point Golena was making in the first place.

Anyway in another thread I think I read that Keitas has a level 22 necro. Not sure if that's the one he's bringing.

Anyway have a good raid people!

Bladze

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
indeed he should had been saying in first post what lotto system would be. but -30 in mod for being low lvl kinda shows that lotto would be /random 100. as -30 on /random 1000 wont help much :> ^^

Keitan doesnt actually say hes hes leading the raid for epic mobs, just a raid for easy XP. Mabe there wont be much to roll on:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom