Fun at crim t3

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Well we made you work for getting last tower for irvr :)

was good fun tbh, you got us in the end, unsure on numbers but was hell of a long fight with plenty of tower swaps, in the end once you started sending up monsters we were done for :)

now dont do anything silly like taking any more keeps!

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
posts like this make me wanna play my tic:D

shame the only thing its good for is mob rezzing:(

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Ye I had my fun staffing u to death. :m00:
dont mess with melee thergs i say.

Attachments

• Staff kill.JPG
    Staff kill.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 102

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:

was good fun tbh, you got us in the end, unsure on numbers but was hell of a long fight with plenty of tower swaps, in the end once you started sending up monsters we were done for :)

Was good fun and lasted ages, we were screaming for Tics to get Monsters up, but didn't have any Tics arrive till the end :(

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Nadiah did you have me on peram-/face? because everytime I popped up around the side I had a cone on my ass :eek7: .

Zede

Part of the furniture
for first 20 mins we had no banelords, no pbaoe, not much really. oh yer then a tic arrived and the strong monter that was kaleidoscope finished it off, cheers dinged 10 mil rp off that fight :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:

I honestly dont know how you havent been baned yet, makes me puke the way you bug abuse :puke:

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
I honestly dont know how you havent been baned yet, makes me puke the way you bug abuse :puke:

To bug abuse dont you firstly have to use a bug and abuse it? to my knowledge there are no bugs in towers let alone the lvl 1 tower we were defending in the end, cone ie a frontal arc and will hit ANYTHING IN LOS.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Raimo said:
Don't care about the ammount of RPs i get.
Rofld irl when i staff killed ya

eoy = 10%
no shields
seriously welldone

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Kinetix said:
not half as much as the idiot necromancer jaxxsomething or other, standing at the top of the stairs with pet nowhere to be seen, yet still being able to nuke :)

though less whining, was a fantastic fight, think the tower changed hands like 15+ times, only my second run or so playing druid, had a blast :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:
To bug abuse dont you firstly have to use a bug and abuse it? to my knowledge there are no bugs in towers let alone the lvl 1 tower we were defending in the end, cone ie a frontal arc and will hit ANYTHING IN LOS.

lol who said anything about a level 1 tower? guess you just made yourself look guilty :p

So please enlighten us to wich lvl1 tower did you abuse :D

Nate

FH is my second home
Kinetix said:
lol who said anything about a level 1 tower? guess you just made yourself look guilty :p

have you read the title of this thread?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

I shouldnt rise to this, but my point (if you are capable of reading) is that you cant abuse in a tower, lvl 1 or lvl 10.
we were defending the lvl 1 tower, thus the "let alone lvl 1 tower"

now shh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom