Fumyia leave him out of your grps

H

higarah

well today in darkness falls a m8 and myself grped with an infi called Fumyia.. well what can i say first of all he wasnt picking up adds and took him ages to realise we had pulled. after a while it all went pear shaped as the grp died because my client bugged couldnt see mobs and grp bar was bugged so i didnt know were had a mob on us as i couldnt see it and the health bars were full.
needless to say he died.

after that he started saying im things like im gonna fook u up in RL if i see you. well i tried to explain to him that my client had bugged up bigtime but he then insisted on calling me a noob and using quite colorfull language as well. afer a while he showed his age my making childish jokes about ppls mothers and such. just thought i'd warn you all so stear clear of this looser if u could do with out the childish insults.

---------------------------------------
Higarah lvl 50 paladin Alb/Excal
Yourlab lvl 35 infi Alb/Exal

G

ghostfeet

gunnerr = uber farmer
ghostfeet = tries to ;p

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by higarah
a m8 and myself grped with an infi
I stopped reading at this point, as I could tell it wasn't going to turn out well for you! :p

K

Khalen

If he said such things ingame you can do a very nice post to GOA's rightnow for abusive language and unappropiate behaviour against a fellow daoc player. End of story.

O

old.Nibor

Gunner cant farm rps atm, so let him farm some posts at least :)

H

hercules-df

sounds like you met a BW regular dude, did he use "tard" and claim he is better than you coz he has 10 lvl50s all RR5+?

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by hercules-df
sounds like you met a BW regular dude, did he use "tard" and claim he is better than you coz he has 10 lvl50s all RR5+?

hey, don't confuse the l33t phr34ks with the BW regulars - most of the BW regulars have very few level 50s (if any at all) only occasionally above RR2 because they spend far longer posting on here than playing the game.

W

wolfofslaughter

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
hey, don't confuse the l33t phr34ks with the BW regulars - most of the BW regulars have very few level 50s (if any at all) only occasionally above RR2 because they spend far longer posting on here than playing the game.

yeah... lol

Ill be the first too admit i am far from leet uber rvr god of war...

I any no savage or enchanter after all and i am on alby :p

is there a overpowered alb class? lol

B

belth

Originally posted by Flimgoblin

warder zerg>all ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom