Full respec.

Nemo

Fledgling Freddie
My SB is autotrained in stealth, my question is what happens when I respec full?

Do I loose the pts (77 i think it was) from the autotrain, or will I still have pts in stealth (12 I think).

guden

Fledgling Freddie
you will still have 77 points more then shadowblades that didnt autotrain.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
u wont lose them
cuz u just cant make stealth less than 12, trainer wont allow you ;p

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
old.anubis said:
u wont lose them

As anubus said. And im 100% sure of it cause i respecced my autotrained the other day.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
u wont lose them

Full respec= all skills to 1 I thought? :eek:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
Full respec= all skills to 1 I thought? :eek:

Yes, but because Autotrained skills didn't cost you any points in the first place you get an extra 77 (ontop of what you'd already have) when your trainer re-autotrains you... if that makes any sense... :eek7:

Nemo

Fledgling Freddie
I'm happy with your answers . Tnx m8's

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Yes, but because Autotrained skills didn't cost you any points in the first place you get an extra 77 (ontop of what you'd already have) when your trainer re-autotrains you... if that makes any sense... :eek7:

Hummmm, prolly, tho Satan Thomas said a while ago you should not respec if you autotrained your toon or you lose your extra points. Things changed I guess.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Lothandar said:
Hummmm, prolly, tho Satan Thomas said a while ago you should not respec if you autotrained your toon or you lose your extra points. Things changed I guess.
Sanya made some garbled comments about 'losing' points which got lots of people confused. The truth is that you don't lose any points when respeccing, however you do it.

But...

If you had autotrained a line, and specced it higher, then wished to switch those points to another line which doesn't autotrain, you won't have all the points available. This is only a problem in Alb though:
e.g. an Arms who autotrained slash to go 50slash, 50shield, 31parry, won't be able to respec to 50crush, 50shield, 31parry - he'd need to drop parry down to the normal 28.
or if an Arms had not autotrained slash, and got 50slash, 50shield, 28parry, respecced to crush, he could only get 50crush, 50shield, 26parry - and thus appear to have 'lost' some points, because he has 77 'stuck' in slash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom