Full ML3 raid - Sunday the 7th. 7pm GMT

Tilda

PV will be running a full ML 3 raid this comming sunday.

ML3 pre-quests

You will need both quests done.
You will also need a cobras egg, a sword and a triton shamans necklace. You will also need to kill Moughart. Resulting in both quests being at the right stages.

Arrangements:

*Meet @ Aerus haven @ 6:30 - 6:45pm GMT.
*/bg join Pengu (my thane).
*Form BALANCED groups.
*We will depart at exactly 7:10pm GMT. The first step will be the Sharaogh step, so if you miss us leaving areus, or think you might be late, either run like crazy to the entrance, or log at the entrance the night before.
*All battlegroup stages will be completed.
*If more than 10% of the battle group misses a step due to whatever reason, the step may be repeated at my discression.

Rules:

*WATER POTS - almost the whole raid is underwater. BRING POTS or Soujouners.
*Not much AFKing. This rule is simple. If you need to piss, or let the dog out, fine if you're afk and you miss a step or lose stick, we won't be waiting for you.
*Follow instructions given by myself, and secondarily by the group stage leaders 100% of the time.
*LD's/AFK notices should be sent through your group leader, people who LD will be waited for 1 min on their first 3 LD's and we will then wait no longer.
*BG stage items will be automatically split to myself, and will be lottoed at the end of the ML.
*Only items I consider to be worthy of lotto will be lottoed. RoG items will NOT be lottoed, it is a waste of time and effort.
*Items can only be won by appropriate classes. If you come on the raid with the intention of rolling for another class, you MUST make it known to me via /pm at the start of the raid, before we leave the haven.
*I do NOT guarentee completion of steps 1 to 10 for everyone on the raid.
*I am always right!

If anybody has an eels stomach spare, please PM a PV member sometime this week ;)
Thats all folks, get cracking with those group steps, you need them done!

Tilda

poky

Fledgling Freddie
there is a ml1 raid at the same time that has been planned for some time, any chance of doing this another day?

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
i'm coming !
i'm coming !
i'm coming !
i'm coming !
i'm coming !
i'm coming !

finally a ML3 raid that the wife will not kill me for attending.

/edit not trying to be perverted btw, it just came out wrong (opps done it again)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
poky said:
there is a ml1 raid at the same time that has been planned for some time, any chance of doing this another day?

Assuming u mean the ml1 raid thats a sticky also then i think theres a 2 hour diff in start time plus the ML1 raids asking for solo AND grp steps as pre reqs which means they should easily be finsihed by 7pm m8.I might be wrong tho :)

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
There is indeed a 2 hour difference... I would suspect you would be able to finish the bg-steps of ML1 within 2 hours, we did the entire raid (including group steps) in 3-4 hours... And that was with like 1 hour of ruby farming (man, sharks suck ;))...

Wizt

Fledgling Freddie
I´ll bring Pac-healer and RM with pbt

Regards Sirot

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Will try to be there with my SM (Candax, L45) if I am home at that time. (not sure yet)

Bumble

Fledgling Freddie
I would really love to attend this but will have major problems getting a group to do the pre-quests, so if anyone needs a healer on board for them. Please pm me in game. I am on most days, with Bumbl ....something. Either my BD Bumbliana, or Healer (who wants the ML3 first) Bumblina.

So if I get the pre-steps sign me up for Sunday with healer.

Bumble

Fledgling Freddie
Pre steps are done with healer, sign me up for Sunday.

Bumblina 33mend, 19 aug, 38 pac

Seculzeran

Fledgling Freddie
Is anyone organising the pre-steps to this ? If not then can someone please organise it ? Maybe we do the pre-steps an hour or so before the ML3 raid ? Any ideas would be really welcome.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
thanks for succesful raid :) and i even won a roll :)

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Was a nice quick (for ML3) well organised raid, even for a stinky Alb reject :)

Thx,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom