Full list and distribution of legion raid drops:

F

Falcor

DVE:Smoldering Ember, Ring of Iron Will, Infernal Bahns Chest Splitter, 50 seals.

GoL:Wretched SKin Robe,Sapphire of the Dead Glow,Gauntlets of Nightfire, 50 seals.

DK:Smoldering Ember, Demons Fire Necklace,Demon Fire Ring, 50 seals.

Flemish Lions:Wretched Skin Robe, Dommel fiery gauntlets, Soul Forged Bracer.

Black Falcons: Leather Legion Vest, Dommels Fiery Gauntlets, Soul Forged Bracer.

KoTL:Smoldering Ember, Legion 1hs Sword, Demon Fire Necklace.

Royal Guard: Studded Legion Vest, Dommels fiery Gauntlets, Kobils Fiery Seal.

Brethron: Twisted Emerald Sceptar, Wretched Skin Robe, Soul Forged Bracer, 50 seals.

Templar Knights: Twisted Diamond Sceptar, Kobils Fiery Seal, Soul Forged Bracer, 50 seals.

Equilibrium: Twisted Evil Diamond Sceptar, Black Sapphire Bracer.

I await some1 to say they r not happy.....

Also please note i need to double chack everything on this list with my vault so it could change....however it will NOT change because of ppl moaning at me.

F

Falcor

I hope all are happy with this...want to keep this psot at top until all ppl have seen it...i will give out all items to guilds tomorrow, and thank god at alst this whole business will be over...

D

dk_flint

looks all very well done in the end falcor :]

L

lunar of excal

IM NOT HAPPY LOL
i wanted the legion leather vest :( looks like im gonna have to drag you all back to legion to rekick his butt till i get one :))

Seriously tho it was fun at any rate :)

Y

Yali Hinata

no flames yet...

i hope it stays this way..

and wd Falcor i know its hard work but keep doing it and maybe even i will get a drop eventually (yeah right :p)

O

old.Astrix

Great work dude, just posted a msg on this board with some hints about posting the drops and who got them. Glad to see you already did that in this thread, great minds think alike!

Thx for the fun event!

K

K0nah

Who got the 2 one hand slashers that dropped? mah dream sword! :(

F

Falcor

Al drops handed out now...finally this business is over, im glad...sad isnt it =/

X

--xion--

hey nice 1 falcor no flames and a thumbs up

L

-Lonewolf-

Falcor is the bees knees and dogs....er...ahem

K

K0nah

Two 100% quality one hand slasher dropped, one is on that list. One isnt. C'mon own up Falcor! :p

B

Belomar

Good job, Falcor!

Just wanted to post a counter to all of the flames you have received prior to this. Thanks for arranging the raid and coming through with a sane drop distribution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom