Rant Fuk Sake!!!!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I had a lovely morning woken up by my Father at 6 a.m this morning with a shout off... Lee we been broken into!!!!

fff'ing wankers... after some looking around, nothing has been taken and by the looks of it they were after my Evo VII which they never got away with. Thankfully I keep my keys with me when I go to bed.

Anyway looking around, outside also. They originally went around the back to break in but they couldn't manage it. So, they decided to break in from the front window instead. This just fuks me off completely as you cant defend your own home from these wankstains!!

Police have been around with the usual rubbish.

But now we are left with a broken window to fix and not 100% sure if they are gonna come back or not...

ok Rant off

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Keep a baseball bat by the bed; or alternatively, sleep in your car and use your dad as bait.

All else fails - CCTV mate!

- English -

Resident Freddy
Its probably the person you least expect...

have you been sleep walking again :)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Keep a baseball bat by the bed; or alternatively, sleep in your car and use your dad as bait.

All else fails - CCTV mate!

lol made me chuckle

Being more serious though, that is shit mate, the will they come back thing is what stuck on my mind when it happened to me. Happened in my 2nd year of uni they actually came into my mates room but he woke up yelled for us and went chasing after them, didnt get their grubby mits on anything though. Keep a bat handy i would!

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
What about a night light with infra red detection? That should put off quite a few from going near your car. There are loads of security bits and pieces you can get. How long have you had that car?

Eh I am right in thinking an Evo is a car - right?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah get a light etc. They failed and will possibly try again. If you show you have added some security they may just give up.

or

have a note on the door saying "i sleep with my car keys up my bum"

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh the night we got broken in to was one of the scariest episodes of the B2 and Ez show to date, luckily i got a samurai sword and even luckier was that b2 was awake and used it to prod the fucker back out the window he was trying to get at us through.

security lighting is a great deterrant and you can also get little motion sensing alarms that sound like a pig in a blender quite cheaply from hardware stores that you can fit pretty much anywhere (no not there, dirty gits!) and set with a digital code...though they tend to go off at random when the battery gets low and after a few times of that happening we'd formed something similar to an armed response unit when we heard the alarm it was arm up and charge out there to find an empty room lol.

anyway dont make it easy for them, get locks and grow holly bushes near windows!

btw they never caught the bastard that broke in here and for ages we were terrified he would come back. you do get over it mate.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I have a Gladius at the end of my bed for just such occasions, whether I would be willing to use it is another matter though, it would probably scare them off though I imagine.

If that doesn't work I would set the wife on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom