Rant Fucking Yahoo mail...

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Could it be any more useless? Changed my password. All well and good. Couple of days later I have to jump through a million hoops to "Make my account more secure" I then get prompted to enter my password when accessing my mail from the iOS Mail App. I do so, get error message. I try again, get booted to Safari to verify my account using my ID, password and one of those ridiculous code thingies.

13 different codes later I'm forced to admit that the verification process is broken. I then spent 20 fucking minutes finding a way to email an actual support person and once I've emailed them I send off some nice feedback about them being fucking useless cunts.

/Rant.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
All I can say is /lol you use Yahoo... :( couldn't resist.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yahoo combined with Apple, will never end well.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
If i need to check my spam folder, i have to log onto BT/Yahoo to do so. Its so slow, but i only look at it about once a month

Aada

Part of the furniture
Could it be any more useless? Changed my password. All well and good. Couple of days later I have to jump through a million hoops to "Make my account more secure" I then get prompted to enter my password when accessing my mail from the iOS Mail App. I do so, get error message. I try again, get booted to Safari to verify my account using my ID, password and one of those ridiculous code thingies.

13 different codes later I'm forced to admit that the verification process is broken. I then spent 20 fucking minutes finding a way to email an actual support person and once I've emailed them I send off some nice feedback about them being fucking useless cunts.

/Rant.

HAHA you use Yahoo?

HAHA

Sorry couldn't resist.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I used to use Yahoo messenger a lot, never really got on with MSN for some reason. Besides it's not as if I can use Hotmail anymore, since they changed it to Outlook it's broken. Suppose I could use Google mail...

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I guess.. You had your Access Denied

tumblr_m4m70zTebV1qg9kam.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom