Fucking bollocks

Bahumat

FH is my second home
That fucking patch wont let us trade Medal of Honour :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Nah I thought so aswell, but it said "items which bound on equip", which MoH didn't as it was a quest item and it was bound to you before it equipped it

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its not the end of the world! Most of the times its effective utility is not as high as it seems. A lot of resists get capped or close to cap from essential items anyway.

Potent Deathwatcher and Dracolitch are far better neckies imo.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Bleh, I built a template for my valk with MoH on the assumption I'd be able to use one of the 5 my skald has :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Its not the end of the world! Most of the times its effective utility is not as high as it seems. A lot of resists get capped or close to cap from essential items anyway.

Potent Deathwatcher and Dracolitch are far better neckies imo.

I'm using a guildies template for a melee hunter. It's a great template but uses MoH and I could not get that item out of it. It also uses Doppelganger lol.

Means I sit at 18% cold and heat, but with the CL buff that's 28% so it'll have to do.

p.s. forgot to say, using Public Awareness Necklace as it's the closest thing to MoH

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Thought quest for MoH was stll on, see alb BG`s up everyday for it for the twr quest in nf just bunny part is missing, but heard you still get the moh

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Thought quest for MoH was stll on, see alb BG`s up everyday for it for the twr quest in nf just bunny part is missing, but heard you still get the moh

very much doubt it. i just checked and you cant pickup the quest. I have the doppel quest still on my shaman, but the mobs dont pop for me to complete it etc

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Pretty sure you can still get the quest mate..

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
So what exactly is tradable now that wasn't b4? Only myths?

Not too bothered about MoH, just wanted to clear some junk from vaults without deleting it, also move dragon armour from US toons to EU ones so don't have to bother with all the pve to template.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Older BP items too I think, bought before the patch that made them tradable.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Older BP items too I think, bought before the patch that made them tradable.

Well that's one thing, I have serveral Bracers of Arawn for some reason cluttering up the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom