Fucking Apple

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So my mac mini decided to die today after installiing VMware fusuiin 4.1.1. I have tried everything in getting my main OS installed on the internal hard drive all without sucess. Downloaded and put Lion on a seperate HD but Disk Utility is too clever. Ie. downed for the masses.

I want to scrub the internsal drive, but it wont let me me. A trip to a "genius" person tomorrow ensues. What a fucking waste.

georgie

FH is my second home
I've heard of a cooking apple and an eating apple... I must admit that a fucking apple is a new one on me. ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
aren't they just people too cool to work at PC world?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
No they are bona fide geniuses because they know the difference between a standard mac and a mac book pro. Just one step away from curing cancer that lot.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I've been to the Genius Bar twice now, and seen the 'Genius'.... and very helpful they were too

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Helpful they might be (on a good day), but geniuses they most certainly are not.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
still not convinced about macs ... and the iphone and stuff is a lot of style over substance ... but dont get me wrong i like the style just not the price it comes with

soze

I am a FH squatter
The name is stupid and IMO they are more Customer Service than Technical as they seem like script monkeys with more access than the normal user. But they are very good at sending you away happy both times I have been they have sent me away with new equipment.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They do if you throw them hard enough.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
damn I should draw some ickle arms on there :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Speaking about apple I have seen there is now a stable XBMC release for the apple TV 2 if they can handle streaming 1080p that is a very attractive box for £99.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom