Fucking appalling lag and LDs once AGAIN

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
...and AGAIN we have lag ruining RvR, ML raids and pretty much everything. Everyone in /as is complaining about it. Half the ML3 raid I'm on just LD'd.

Is this shit EVER going to stop? Why is it SO bad ALL the time? It never ends.

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Wen someone buys a new account or start playing daoc, in game box MUST say: Watch out, u will have lag each 1 week or some troubles that will make that game a WONDERFUL thing to spend your time.
PS: Seems like we dont pay enuff to have a good game

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Now seriously, this is unplayable, pve and rvr wise. I mean wtf are they thinking? And fuck no, I'm not sending any ping-plots unless you start paying me to monitor your bloody connections.

Zdeath

Banned
I can take lag, hell I have better stuff to do if DAoC has it's problems.

But this..

It takes the piss mon'

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, something has to happen now, this is just unacceptable, and I dont care if its opentransit or whatever, pay them to fix it, we dont pay to play an unplayable game.

Gamah

Banned
Yep lost several fights due to being on 70% on my screen going double red and waking up on 0% complete bollocks.

Gamah

Banned
From my ping plots the lag shows up with the hop before the NF box and on the actual NF (excal) box, I will ofc be sending them in..but its time for GOA to stop giving us bullshit about OT and admit they have a problem.

IP's are 193.252.123.14 and 193.252.123.14 <-- Excal box and these are the 2 that show the massive spikes :Z

Nullifidian

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Now seriously, this is unplayable, pve and rvr wise. I mean wtf are they thinking? And fuck no, I'm not sending any ping-plots unless you start paying me to monitor your bloody connections.

Word!

Fixing someone elses problem is the last thing i want to do after a days work.

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
its great though.. that goa gives us some useful info on how to get to the marked explorer ... instead of giving us some useless info why this game is so laggy .. :)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:

quality whine, word :p

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
IP's are 193.252.123.14 and 193.252.123.14

You gave the same IP twice. You're not very good at playing Freddyshouse! Hahaha! NOOB!

... or something like that. ;)

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Haven't really noticed it the last few nights, and tonight I just thought it was all my downloads as to the reason why i was getting lag, but guess not :<

Zede

Part of the furniture
not knowing much about this topic, but games such as SW:G, Everquest, WoW, they dont use the same "backbone" as GoA/OT ?

The WoW servers are based in Germany ive been told ?

Its just my m8 playing wow and my m8 playing battlefield 2 report none of these lags - is it a "french" thing with GoA/OT being french ?

Like any service, companies compete against each other - and please please please tell me there are Valid, other alternatives to using the OT system - we need to lobby GoA to change it, which wont happen ofc, so we need to tell mythic to replace GoA...

Fact is, mythic/goa couldnt give a shite anymore, they know Warhammer will be their WoW or SW:G - games which have a player base many many times larger than DaoC, and to make such fundamental changes would cost em a bloody fortune - we im afraid are stuck with a 2Cv, when we should have at least a Golf Gti !

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
No lag on Lamorak atm, glad i left GoA and their piece of shit servers, i check here occasionally and its the same problems over and over.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Zede said:
not knowing much about this topic, but games such as SW:G, Everquest, WoW, they dont use the same "backbone" as GoA/OT ?

they are in france afaik. but they use a diffrent provider (telia)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
this is the most sensible thing i heard. we pay them to play their game that that can take our accounts from us without explination and they want us to sort out their shite servers and crappy routers that they use. give us free time when the game isn't running properly

Corran

Part of the furniture
Zede said:

Its just my m8 playing wow and my m8 playing battlefield 2 report none of these lags - is it a "french" thing with GoA/OT being french ?

Like any service, companies compete against each other - and please please please tell me there are Valid, other alternatives to using the OT system - we need to lobby GoA to change it, which wont happen ofc, so we need to tell mythic to replace GoA...

Fact is, mythic/goa couldnt give a shite anymore, they know Warhammer will be their WoW or SW:G - games which have a player base many many times larger than DaoC, and to make such fundamental changes would cost em a bloody fortune - we im afraid are stuck with a 2Cv, when we should have at least a Golf Gti !

From what i heard wow been hit by lag spikes lately as well due to this, but then like all secodn hand information how reliable is it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom