Fucked up raid leader

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Just want to share a little experiance with you all which i just had actually few mins ago ingame. I wanted to get my bbs ML's started cause i would like FoP on him etc so i see in as this dude named Izulas telling Shockwave will have a ML1 raid in the evening at 9pm and she really spammed it i mean 6 times or so in 10 mins. Anyways I went to do the solo step with bb and got to Volca where all were suppose to meet at 9pm. So the clock was 8:45 when i reached volca and were rdy, however I only saw a few ppls there but as the time got closer to 9pm more came. I reckon we were 10 ppls when it was 9pm. So i pm Izulas asking her when shes coming she replies with: "afk" I then ask her how can you be afk now when your raid is about to start? then she said something about couldn't stand ppls whines so she already started the ML1 raid. See that sucks she spams as about her raid and take off atleast 20 mins before the announced start nice 1 idiot get a grib or stop trying to make raids.

I must say i don't know if shes a member of Shockwave so won't blame them anything cause when i did /who Izulas she was on annon but imo watch out for this "uber" raid leader.

cheers :cheers:

Cinort

Regular Freddie
yup, i had the same xperience.
I Pm'ed him why he had started the raid 40 min's to early, and the answer i got was " PPL didnt show up in time" ... errr.. ??
10 min's ago he yelled for ppl in /as that the raid would start at 9PM.

Remove his /as abbilities plz... liars dont fit there.

btw, yes he is a "shockwave" member, but dont blame the guild cuz of this <BEEP>...

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
digging your own grave if you want to arrange other raids when u act like that.

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
aye shitty trick ... hope u guys that was shit on made a raid together and got credit

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
He is / was GM of Shockwave (not logged on so it seems he is Defiance now? oO) :D

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
lol dax all u do is whine about other ppl's raids, why dont u get of ur ass and make ur own raids then u can run them how u like and when u like

majik

Banned
Almost every raid thats been done by someone in the past few weeks has been commented on, mine for one and a few other people's raids but I haven't yet seen one person who criticised the raid stand up and do a raid, but they signed up for the next one in sequence :p

Tbh it's about time people started being thankful that someone is organising raids instead of the relentless qq thats going on.

Noheals-WR

Fledgling Freddie
agreed, lead first critisise second,

but peeps should do as they advertise too, hard on the peeps who miss out.

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
herberts said:
lol dax all u do is whine about other ppl's raids, why dont u get of ur ass and make ur own raids then u can run them how u like and when u like

If you only knew have many raids i've been leading though only ml1 and ml2 alone but almost any other ml with a friend where we were 2 leaders so stfu Herberts just because you dislike me you don't have to lie here i have never made a whine thread on FH before whining about a raid so just :flame:

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like timezone problem.
someone informed people with their local time, you assumed your own local time, but there was one hour difference....

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
most times are announced in CET so that is what we should have as a rule, to not get any missunderstandings...
and dont give me any QQ whine about me wanting it to be CET just because i live in that time zone, cuz i dont... i live in CET+1, GMT+2.. aye! Finland!
And i can honestly say that i have never talked about any other time then CET while playing.. and it cba when talk in GMT and you show up one hour late :(

Cinort

Regular Freddie
old.Sko said:
someone informed people with their local time, you assumed your own local time, but there was one hour difference....

:D Not really

Adverticed the last time at 20.30 cet "ML1 at 9pm, Shockwave holds, come volcanus"

There is no excuses... If he wanted to do a ML with limited numbers of ppl's, that should be mentioned in the 5-6 advertices between 20.15 - 20.40 CET.

"lead first critisise second", hmm i've lead a couple of Ml's, but this episode u dont need to have lead anything to see the nice attitude that some people have.

nuffsaid

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
you must have led legionraid,dragonraid,ml1-10 raids and 3 successfull relicraids for permission to criticize m8!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
most times are announced in CET so that is what we should have as a rule, to not get any missunderstandings...
and dont give me any QQ whine about me wanting it to be CET just because i live in that time zone, cuz i dont... i live in CET+1, GMT+2.. aye! Finland!
And i can honestly say that i have never talked about any other time then CET while playing.. and it cba when talk in GMT and you show up one hour late
was looking at /as at the time and thats a bullshit excuse
people asked at least 5 times wat it CET or GMT no reply
then one guy says well assume its GMT stil no reply
pm'd still no reply

If you want to arrange something you make it clear and dont ignore the people who want to attend, live n learn i guess or you might find people stop attending.

Before you start your whine lead a raid before you comment, i have lead many none of which have failed yet on Goldplated or Chronictank (old days when people actually wanted to kill legion/tg mobs)

Edit: Pm wasnt from me was from one of my guildies to you

cemtex

Fledgling Freddie
HeRBzTaR

herberts said:

u r such a mr. nice guy HerBerT TEH ZTAR <3

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
old.Sko said:

this has nothing to do with time zooning cause he keept saying 9pm and ppls keept asking what time so i asked whn is raid time and he said in 40 mins and i asked at 8:20cet

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
Problem of Defiance; they invite ppl without question :/

same when they invited me ^^

majik

Banned
cougar said:
you must have led legionraid,dragonraid,ml1-10 raids and 3 successfull relicraids for permission to criticize m8!

Not really, just helps raid leaders improve on their leadership qualities if the people commenting know wtf they're talking about : >

Btw that comment is a broad one, applying to leaders in general so don't :flame: me for defending whoever led the raid because I'm not

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Species said:
Problem of Defiance; they invite ppl without question :/

same when they invited me ^^

Dont bring Defiance into this.Both me and Vargir talked with him before he got invited(ofc).

When it comes to if he messed up on raid, there is always two versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom