Fuck you Richard Littlejohn

Tom

I am a FH squatter

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Read this, since deleted from the Daily Mail's website:

http://web.archive.org/web/20121221.../Nathan-Uptons-wrong-body--hes-wrong-job.html

Now read this:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/teacher-due-begin-new-term-1767749

Obviously a connection hasn't been proven, but it doesn't take a genius to work out that a) this isn't a public interest story, and b) it wouldn't have fucking helped.

Stupid fat wanker.

Agree. I can see it's a complicated matter, which does make me pause in thought. However, the whole story was written in such a fucked-up way it make's me boil. To say it's insensitive is missing the whole point, IMO. As you say, it's NOT a public interest story, especially not writting on such a fucking personal level.

Ye, i'd be very suprised the media attention this must have brought on wasn't playing a big role in the death. Why the fuck did he feel the need to write that story?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The problem is that we have only just begun our cultural journey into political correctness and it's a road that most have been forced on, the first steps are to protect the different, but we then need to encompass the norm.
This will slowly happen as the intelligent application of morality realises that the prejudices of the masses are just as much a condition that they find difficult to cope with as a person with gender confusion.
Of course it's al going to hell in a hand cart because our entire moral outlook is based on a billion years of evolution in a lizards brain.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
its got fuck all to do with anything apart from the fact that Richard Littlejohn is a hateful little bigot who should be set on fire , rather like Jan Moir

why people would buy that 'paper' i do not know

Job

'retarded'
There's a columnists position going in the mail, should I send you an application?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's a perfectly suitable word to use to describe someone that reads a paper that obsesses over "those dirty foreigners" "filthy gays" and pre-teen, celebrity children in swimwear. not to mention it prints computer game screen shots claiming them to be the work of Al-Qaeda.

So, yes. Retarded. Beyond belief. Only cretins stuck in the bigot past read that shit, they should be put in a zoo.

gohan

FH is my second home
Yet he married and fathered a child

he married a child? what a cunt :(

leggy

Probably Scottish
To be honest, I would consider marrying a woman in a man's body more than marrying a prick in a fat twat's body. If I was a woman.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
To be honest, I would consider marrying a woman in a man's body more than marrying a prick in a fat twat's body. If I was a woman.

I think I need to draw a venn diagram to work this out.

Job

That's funny, I was in a woman's body only two days ago.

Kryten

Old Cow.
He's stuck in the 40s but can't imagine his article had much or anything to do with the poor woman's death.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
That's funny, I was in a woman's body only two days ago.

Reading your posts I sometimes form the opinion that you were indeed living inside your mother only two days ago.

Job

Bah, pun thrown right back in my face.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
He needs the word TWAT branding into his forehead with a hot iron.

Job

Lets give the guy some space..he grew up with the name littlejohn ffs..even I would have picked on him at school.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
He's stuck in the 40s but can't imagine his article had much or anything to do with the poor woman's death.

Really? Transgenders have very high suicide rates, an article in the national press outing his name/etc could easily easily be the push a depressed person needed to commit suicide.

Not only that, but it sent press photographers to hang around the school trying to get a snap..

urgh, just utterly scummy unethical behaviour.

Job

Can't the press be done for bullying, because that simply what it is.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Really? Transgenders have very high suicide rates, an article in the national press outing his name/etc could easily easily be the push a depressed person needed to commit suicide.

Not only that, but it sent press photographers to hang around the school trying to get a snap..

urgh, just utterly scummy unethical behaviour.

True. This is the Mail though, and just one of many immoral morons reporting for them.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Someone should dig up some shit on Littlejohn, I bet he has some skeletons buried away in his closet that someone could dig up and expose, give the fucker a taste of his own medicine and see how he likes it when someone goes through his personal life with a pair of tweezers (probably not the first time someone has used tweezers on him either)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom